What is something that you have failed at?

I'm pretty sure everyone can name at least one thing because ya know, shit happens and you can't be the best at EVERYTHING... unless you're me, of course 🤑

Jkjk I'm not that conceited (=

0|1
13|27

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd think an Asian would have an easy time with calculus, right? Well, I dropped that course ASAP!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Math tests lmao

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I am pretty spoiled... I have gotten into every school/ program I ever wanted with minimal effort on applying, always got A- average without trying or studying. Never been anything but highly desirable at any job I have worked thus far. I know that sounds cocky, but I never think I am anything special or better than others! In fact I find lots of ways other people are better than myself!

I suppose I fail at losing weight... I have been trying for almost a year now. My job is very active, 5 miles a day on average walking/ lots of stairs and I run 2 miles, three days a week. I also eat on average 1500-1700 calories a day. I have not dropped a pound= failure lol

I also failed to get on my college volleyball team, which was likely one of my most disappointing moments in life (I know it is not much but still)

1|0
    0|0
  • My skateboarding phase as a kid was pretty awful

3|0
    0|0
  • I failed at being a health and life insurance agent (first job right out of college). I busted my ass but still bombed at it. I was a commission-only employee and I was fired! Shows u how bad I was lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Clearly you were not demonstrating to the potential clients the risks of what will happen if they don't buy your insurance. If you know what I mean. *nudge nudge*

• Show All
    • The business world is slimey. Insurance , accounting , marketing , not exactly the days of honest mom and pop store of knowing every customer by name is it eh?
      What are you doing now?

• @Azgeda I'm in education. I tutor teens in math and I substitute middle school and high school (grades 7-12).

• So far, I have failed to find my other half. It's very depressing at times, but I believe that she's out there, and I'm not giving up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Making it into the NBA.

1|2
    0|0
  • Getting a girlfriend
    Most guitar solos I've attempted

1|0
    0|0
  • Not burn something on the first day of my holidays

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • Singing I suck lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Exams 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I have failed at failing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like half my subjects baha but it's ok cos my mom's rich baha

1|0
    0|0
  • Writing poetry for an English assignment in high school.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hateeeee writing poetry

• I just hated all of English class. I learned grammar and writing skills, and that's all I want. I never liked all of that God awful British Literature that was shoved down my throat junior year.

• Omg yes! That's the same as my junior year

• keeping a girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a son, getting girls, having friends, I can go all day :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Most things I've attempted as a sovereign adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn near everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life

1|0
    0|0
  • My entire personal life...

1|0
    0|0
  • love I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Failing to ask out the girl i loved

1|0
    0|0
    • Why didn't you 🙁

• I was scared that she won't like me. She eventually married another guy. Biggest regret was not going up to her

• Writing like Thomas Mann.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attracting women😭😞

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Satisfying myself and my needs and wants.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• One course I took in school haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fail at being dependent.

I really don't ever feel the need to go out and do stuff/run errands with people. I do things alone, how I like it. It's funny because most people just don't do things alone. I watch movies alone, go to restaurants alone.

Yet.. I have a man for many years now. Lol. But when he's working, I don't ever hit up friends to go do stuff with.

I'd rather do things on my own and get things done on my own. Weird, I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • My last job.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Medical studies competition exam >< Lost 2 effin years of my life ugh

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG SAME HERE... It will be 2 years for me on this July 24th... LOL

• Acting

1|0
    0|0
  • Life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fail at being independent. I don't ever go places alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life.

1|0
    0|0
  • life

1|0
    0|0
  • After a misunderstanding I suppose.. over something silly I have yet to become friends again with a guy at work. I found out he likes me and treated him like dirt, and ignored him. Walk by not give any contact, and only intiate a casual greeting every now and then, not talk All day like we used to (we're co-workers) All this time, he is a good person, I'm not sure i keep pushing him away and being a bitch. I still have him blocked up in my page on fb

1|0
    0|0
    • What should I do

• Piano, ballet, gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Karate, basketball (oh god how I failed at basketball), softball, soccer, art, swimming singing, cooking, and drama club.

And no I'm not exaggerating if you saw me during my classes for these you'd be cringing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a good sister/daughter/friend

1|1
    0|0