If you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?

You must choose one of these weapons, which do you choose?

• Battle AxeIf you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • Bow and ArrowIf you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • Spear If you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • Flail If you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • Scythe If you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • Warhammer If you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?
  • MaceIf you had to do battle with one of these weapons, which would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I'd love to wield a battle axe, I am going to go with the bow and arrow. My archery skills aren't too bad and I actually enjoy it as a hobby. I'd go with an elvish design.

http://i.imgur.com/mEcG8Es.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• None of the above I do my best work with the weapons swords and combat knives, as well as rattan sticks and staffs.

Also why is the scythe on here? it's such an impractical weapon and FYI I am actually trained in the combat knife, sword, rattan sticks and bo-staffs.

Ugh well I suppose I'll choose the Naginata as it's a type of spear/staff but instead of a pointed short blade normal spears have the Naginata has more of a sword blade on the end which makes it great for slashing and sweeping as well as stabbing unarmored targets and you can use it like a staff or a spear it even has a sword guard on it.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Rattan stick strikes hurt even with armour on !! Agree with your post , I am a fan of the Nepali Khukuri , having worked with the famed Gurkhas , whilst serving in the British Army.

• @FatherJack Uh yeah a lot not to mention all it takes is one move and you can basically break most of the fingers on a hand and trapping things is one of it's strong suits, and o yeah? nice, very nice.

What Girls Said 19

• Mace - It's still heavy enough to do damage, but light and short enough for me to swing back for a 2nd hit quickly.

The battle axe looks far too heavy. If I swing and miss it would leave me 'open' far too long.

Flail doesn't look heavy but I fear it would take too long to bring back for a 2nd hit.

- Let me get it over quickly and with the least amount of energy. LOL, not that I would ever go into battle. XD

• Definitely the bow and arrow, I like distance shooting and I've already shot a few in my day. Plus I'm small so light weight weapons are better.

• Maybe a bow and arrow. It might be the one I'm least awful with.

• Scythe because it seems easier to swing it around.
    www.ringoame.notcliche.com/.../red6.gif

• i choose the axe

• Yeah it's a no brainer.. I'll take a bow and arrow thanks toto!

• Robert's War Hammer to be exact. That's what I want.

• Spear, mostly because I already know how to fight with a staff and that's the closest thing on the poll to one haha

• Warhammer cs it looks simple enough to use :P
    and not so heavy :P

• Battle axe since it's almost the same as sword. Plus it gives more fatal damage to the enemy compared to the others.

• Bow and arrow. I'm good at it.

• Scythe, I used to be obsessed with them in middle school. I'd probably end up dying but they look so cool.

• Bow and arrow to attack from afar

• No option for sword? :( Well I picked Battle axe!

• Scythe maybe a mace as a backup

• All of them are too heavy except the bow😂

• Bow and Arrow

• Hmm bow and arrow. So I can shot my enemies from farrrrr😂😂so they can't touch me

• I know how to throw a battle axe and since it is double sided on the blade it would definitely suit me best in a fight.

What Guys Said 25

• Bow and Arrow, although I prefer crossbow. I think it is better to keep the distance as much as possible, and attack by surprise, everything else just seems too heavy for me.

• Spear.

Probably the easiest to use and the hardest to master. For an amateur, the spear is useful for its reach so you can keep your fears at bay. It is light enough for a non-trained person to use. The moves are simple as you only have the thrust and the swing - both are very effective.

• Probably bow and arrow, I have played archery tag and am a decent shot with one.

My main guy in Skyrim uses an axe (both one and two handed) and they're very powerful. I rolled a new character in WURM and gave them a mace, and they're already more powerful than the sword character I've had for six years.

• The spear requires the least amount of training to learn how to use and offers the best range, besides the bow obviously, and is a lot quicker than the rest while requiring the least amount stamina. The flail is probably the worst option as in untrained hands that could seriously cause some trouble to the user

• Aren't bows renowned for the sheer amount of strength they require to draw effectively? I'd go for the mace, small and practical and probably the least likely to cause harm to yourself with like the heavy battle axe or the flail.
    The +3 Blunt/Smite to undead is just a bonus.

• Not enough information, armored or unarmored? How big is the arena? The bow would be the choice if you had the room to use it, if your opponent had armor then the war hammer if not the ax.

• Either Flail, or maybe Battle Axe, they seem to be the most efficient.

• Nothing Is More Practical Than A Fine Sword ( Give Me The Damascus Sword ) And a dagger as a secound r weapon

• Bow and arrow. It's a ranged weapon.

• I'd be like Basch from Final Fantasy XII, give me the damn spear! :-D

• None of these would be ideal, and the bow would require a very specific type of battle. Out of the rest the mace seems to be the best suited to a real fight. So I'll go with the mace. (As an added bonus the mace would be the easiest to learn)

• Bow and arrow...

Why? Because I've hunted with compounds for years and know full well that when you want to kill something... best not get to close.

• I'd choose a war hammer.

• Is a mace and chain an option? Those things are fucking OP

• Everyone chose bow and arrow.

#cowardice

• Where's the sword? 🙁

• i take the mace.

• Thompson Sub-Machine gun.

• No swords?

I'd take the spear then.

• Straight up I would the war hammer

• spear

• I'll take a good ol' double-edged sword.

• For sparta🗡🗡🗡

• Spear I guess. Run and pierce.

• Bow and Arrow. I've glasses but I'm quite good at it.