Guys date low in real life, girls date high in real life?

I've noticed online guys will act very shallow with how women look and say they will only date the hottest women etc and girls say they don't mind much what a guy looks like they just want personality blah blah.. But in real life guys always date average or below average and yes it's hot guys as well, and in real life girls are the shallow ones and more picky. Does anyone else notice this?

• Yes that is true
  • No it is not true

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, true. The average girls' expectations is usually unattainable by the average guy. And by 'average', I'm NOT referring to just looks here.

• Wait, you're telling me that I can't be a totally shredded, magazine cover photo shoot ready, professional rugby playing neurosurgeon with millions in the bank and a criminal record, my own island and yacht, and a huge house on a hundred thousand acres?

You gotta be shittin me!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep on living a stress-free life, enjoying pretty much every waking minute, and doing the things I like.

Shucks.

• @Barrabus_the_Free

Sorry, I don't get your sarcasm. English isn't my native language.

• Yet you understand that it was sarcasm. Well that's good enough. Your English is a lot better than my.. . any other language, since I don't speak more than a few phrases of anything else. I WILL speak Russian fluently someday. Just not today.

Most Helpful Girl

• its kinda true yeah

What Guys Said 11

• Both true, and not.

Example: One may say he'd date only perfection.. but what to him is perfect, may be average or below, to you.

• Girls are attracted to confidence. Most guys won't be confident with a girl who thinks she may be able to do better (whether or not that's true). He'll be confident with that girl who feels like she's lucky to have him.

• perhaps what you consider average is not what these guys consider average. maybe these girls have more to offer than just looks?

• I met my perfect women from MySpace
    And of course she is not the hottest,,,
    She is the hottest and most beautiful to me
    No girl compared to her

• Of course.

• i would date anyone that i have some attraction to, so i could be girls bellow average if there is something about them i like.

• no matter what i do i never feel good enough... :(

• Yes! I've noticed that online women do anything to appear great. Everything happens TO them, they are innocent victims of life and men. But irl they act much different.
    Dosen't matter that you can see the fire- a woman will explain how it's not really fire, or if it is, how it wasn't her fault that she lit it.

• The only reason why i date lower is in my experience those women are more down to earth have better feminine traits and much sweeter as well. Beauty will fade in a grl, but her inner femininity will last a lifetime, that's why i dae down.

• Women have inferiority napolean complex so they are always trying to compensate, no offense but that is true sadly

• Have no idea what any of that means but ok lol

• I mean their subconscious decisions in mind tell them to pick guys better than them to compensate for their looks lol

• True I agree

• Yeah its true. Women look down on men who they think they're better than. That's why most of them are hypergamous.

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes i date super hot guys other times i date average.