Girls, how would you react if you woke up in the middle of the night and found your boyfriend up playing a video game in his undies?

Your reactionnnn?

• Wonder why he's still up
  • Join him playing the game
  • Get turned on and start fooling around with him
  • Shut the Game off and tell him to go to bed
  • Just go back to sleep
  • I'd react differently (please Say)
  • See results (for guys)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would imagine that their reaction would be much milder than if they found him up playing a game in HER undies.

• Thank you for MHGuy, but this won't get you her undies that he was wearing. :-)

What Girls Said 30

• It's happened before. Usually we go to bed at the same time but sometimes he's not tired or I'm not tired and over the holidays, it hasn't been unusual for me to wake up at like 7 because he's just coming to bed. We tend to stay up til like 3 or 4 am anyway though.

• It depends on the situation. I would try to figure out if he couldn't sleep or just felt like playing games, or what. But I would probably encourage him to come back to bed.

• Depends. Is this every night? If it happens occasionally I'll join him and try to have sex after. If it's every night, then I'll go back to sleep.

• That has actually happened to me. It was a few years ago. I was seeing a guy 10 years younger than me. We would go to bed... have sex... fall asleep. Then I would wake up to him playing his video games. That's when I realized I needed someone more mature and around my age.

• I'd ask him what's up to see if there's something bothering him and that's why he can't sleep. If he just can't sleep and wants to play, I'd head back to bed.

• Join him, if I didn't have work or plans the following morning.

Why not?

• I would wonder what's wrong with him since he's not the type to do that. If anything I would be the one still up playing a video game due to wanting to know what happens. XD

Depending on how tired I am I might go back to sleep, get turned on and start messing with him, or I would join him.

• If that's what he wants to do. I don't want to hear him complain he's tired in the morning if he has work or something. Otherwise, I'm fine. I'll probably go back to sleep. I'm not a night time person.

• I would ask if he is stressed out and if he wants to talk to me about it

• I'd ask him what's going on. If he's up in the middle of the night it's almost certainly because he's stressed about something.

• My guy doesn't usually play video games but does stay up late in his undies sometimes. I just try to sleep through it.

• I'm not even gonna ask why he's not sleeping. Been there, done that. When guys play video games it's like the world doesn't exist, their life doesn't exist anymore and they give up sleep in the name of the game. I'd probably go back to sleep or stay up too if I'm not too tired.

• Lol, he would rather watch a football match than play a video game. 😂
    I would either go back to sleep or watch it with him, even though I wouldn't understand sh*t. 😂

• I'd join him on some night and touch him from behind and nibble his neck other nights.

• I'd just go back to sleep..

• Get up, fetch him a snack and then go back to sleep lol

• Probably just cuddle him and go back to sleep. He can do what he likes.

• I don't have a boyfriend i will just go back to sleep

• if say i'd try and ask why he can't sleep then i might join in...

• Depending on the guy I might use sex to distract him. Rub him through his undies at first and jack him off as he's playing when he gets hard. More out of playfulness than sexual desire

• Wonder why he's up, go back to sleep. At the most lol.

• i'd just go back to sleep. Who cares? long as he's having fun and doesn't have work the next day.

• Honestly, i find that kinda cute and i might definitely hug him from the back and kiss his cheeks a lot of times while he's playing. Haha

• My ex did that several times. I just went to sleep.

• Tell him to put some shorts on before I go back to sleep

• Lol I'd probably join him. Although that's not something he would do

• Id join in. Unless im too sleepy

• Depends. As an adult with kids and responsibilities I'd be a little peeved. I'd remind him that he is getting up with us tomorrow morning and I'd make sure his butt was up... he most likely would not be thrilled but that is why we try to be responsible with our time.

• I'll ask him what's the matter with him not being able to sleep, and if he just wants to be away from his worries by distracting himself towards video games. I'll let him be.

• I would be wondering why he was up. Ask if he usually does that or maybe he was just stressed.
    Then I'd join him :)
    I would LOVE to have a boyfriend I could play video games with.
    But some people are really addicted and that's why they play it late at night/early morning. In which case I would have to work with him on that.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on what's happening tomorrow and what he's playing. For example, if he's gushing about how Overwatch is completely flawless and a "necessary game" I'd kick him out of the house and file a restraining order on the tosser.

• I don't have a girlfriend for that. It's too hard to impress them. Plus I don't game much these days.

What I'd like to ask is what would a potential girlfriend think if they saw me in up in my undies listening to heavy metal?

• Gosh, how I'd love a girl who would choose C! 😉
    lol Or at least B if not. 🙂

• I would like to see the results