Have You ever been in a situation where you liked a person at the same time you disliked him/her?

There is this guy , i dislike.
but he is always on my mind and i care about him.
Geez , i like him too.

It's abnormal.
right?
What about you?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah many times. I have liked someone a lot, but also disliked them because I never had a chance with them!

• haha.
      i don't dislike him for that.
      it's just he is ignorant.

i like him because he has a soft side for me. but i can't stand his arrogance.

• Stay away from arrogant people. Seriously, they aren't worth having a relationship with.

Most Helpful Girl

• We all have a bit of angel + devil in us = explains a lot?
    My management of such is to list & post on wall all those dislike specifics.
    I mull over each one, rating them from deal breaker to correctable or even "will grow out of this himself".
    Then I take those deal breakers and test whether these can be reversed or tolerated by taking a different view/posture on them.
    Now I know whether I must avoid him or might be able to manage him.

What Guys Said 6

• I find lots of times during junior high school and high school that I found that I absolutely hated a girl's personality, but simultaneously found her incredibly attractive.

In those cases, it's like my brain hates her, but my dick loves her.

• I find [/There were] lots of times during junior [...]

• i am going through it in college.
      i hate his arrogant behavior.
      but like him for being sweet. I don't want to like him but i can't help it.
      i can't stand him too :(

• That arrogance might actually be adding to the appeal (instinctively, while simultaneously warding you off when you think about it). In general I find it's better to err on the side of arrogance and selfishness when it comes to attracting women than the side of humility and selflessness.

• Overwatch in a nutshell. I despise it yet was hyped for it for over a year so still like it. It's like an abusive relationship in that regard, and the fact that people won't shut up about it doesn't help.

• yeah iv'e been there

• Yeah that shit does happen a few times with me. It's like you can't make up your mind.

• no; that never happened to me before.

• "I wanna fuck this girl so bad but I totally hate her personality"

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I feel exactly the same way, still hung up about this guy too.

• I used to have a thing for assholes, so yeah, it has happened XD