If the USA got its 51st state, what would you want it to be?

And please don't say the District of Columbia, or any of the U. S. territories. I mean somewhere the USA doesn't already OWN.

I say Japan should be the next state. If not Japan, I'll say Ontario as a second choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ontario, lol nope. You guys had your chance in 1812 and that was a miserable failure. We'll remain in Canada, thanks.

• yeah it failed because 90 percent of the fighting was against the British and some of their finest

Most Helpful Guy

• Ontario will remain Canadian.
    As much as I am a critic of our "free" health care system and our shitty government run by a lesbian and her cronies I'd prefer it to being a part of the US.

Take the Kaliningrad region away from Russia. That way you have a foothold in Europe.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know lol I'm not American. I don't think any country would want to turn into a federal state tbh lol

• Great Britain, because how freaking ironic would that be?

• The entire continent of Antarctica

• Isn't Puerto Rico considered a state too. Even those that only speak Spanish over there are immediately US citizens.

• puerto rico is a commonwealth and an unincorporated territory of the US.

What Guys Said 14

• Naww, the US can keep their odd US laws, keep Japan out of them. ^.~

I don't know much of Ontario, so perhaps that could be it.

• i'd choose a place with large natural resources so probably one of the highest oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia, Russia, Canada, China

• Yeah ok, nobody wants to be turned into the USA. If anything you should lose Alaska, to Canada. It's just kind of nothing to you guys. Besides the US isn't going to grow anymore, if anything it might implode with all the shit that goes on there

• Curse you for stealing my line, forcing me to give you a thumbs up. I hate USA, they always try to make everyone like them and I don't want the American way.

• @Zeanobia hahaha, we can share it

• That's not going to happen though it would just be labeled a US Territory like the virgin islands are, there won't be more then 50 states.

• Puerto Rico

• Cuba! You guys had major boners for it in the 50s.

We'll keep Ontario, thanks.

• Yeah puerto rico is GOING to be our next state, the votes came in a while back and the largest group said they want IN.

• All the islands in the ocean so our Tourism helps our economy

• Just the territories so they can officially have full rights. Besides many states started out as territories first.

• Tijuana

• The UK :D

• Oh, Canada

• The way it's going, China will own a few of the states.

• North Korea. Bless those people that live in ignorance and fear every day.