Are you mostly quiet calm and laid back or agressive loud and argumentative?

• Quiet/calm/laid back
  • Aggressive/loud/argumentative

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm repressively aggressive. I'm quiet/calm/laid back, until someone pisses me off. More or less, I'm quiet because I'm trying to hide my aggressiveness. But, over the years, I've gotten pretty good at being able to have emotionless debates. When I'm focused on the topic, and of a decent state of mind, stable, then I can easily shrug off annoyances. So, I'm laid back, in that instance, which isn't as often as I'd like; but, still pretty often.

Mmmm. Thinking about my dad. He's super aggressive and loud and argumentative. Like, a lot. So, in contrast to him, I'm like a chipmunk. Yeah, I never get loud. However, I am very argumentative. But I don't really see how argumentative is equal to loud or aggressive. Arguments are good things, to me. It's good to have your positions out on the table, I feel.

But yeah. I'm pretty chill.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm loud and argumentative but not aggressive really. A bit abrasive but I try to be sensitive to others.

What Guys Said 19

• i was never aggressive but i was much more loud and extroverted in elementary school

but since then i've been laid back quiet/calm. but i love a good intelligent civil argument/discussion/debate about a subject (not yelling back and forth though)

• The internet other than Twitter and Instagram and shit is almost entirely composed of "reserved" people.

• I like talking with my hands a lot , loud and passionate for the things I feel strongly about.
    Quiet and laid back for the stuff I don't give a shit about.

• In calm I get anger and feel my blood boio but then I get this intense cool feeling in my head and I'm calm and I can talk calming and down to people. I never yell and im always able to say witty things.

Before I used to get nervous until I fix that but I was like 14-15 when I was nevrous

• In my adult years after high school, I'm definitely more loud & aggressive. I will admit that my life in all facets is better this way. :)

• I am very laid back except for when something has to be done then I am aggressive. Never loud and argumentative though.

• I'm always calm. Perhaps too calm for my own good.

• I'm more laid back, but when I get comfortable with people, I get more loud and argumentative.

• Why is never a 'IDGAF option' ever with these things :v
    Kidding... kidding... maybe XD
    But seriously... I'm laid back... but crazy... so I don't know what you call that. XD

• Would definitely say the latter

• Depends on where I am.

• I'm so chill yo 😎❄️

• Quiet and laid back by far

• laid back as fuck.

• Quiet calm and laid back

• Quiet and laid back.

• I'm a laid back guy but I get pissed off if someone says something unreasonable.

• I use to defend myself becuase it feels everyone blames everything on me. However now I have decided it is not with it and as of today I am going to hide. I will not go out in public and will buy everything I need online so I do not have to leave the house.

What Girls Said 7

• Laid back. But it's not a fair step for me to be argumentative depending on the situation. But compared to who I once was, I think I'm doing alright.

• I'm laid back but I'm honest and outright in my opinions. I will call bullshit if I think I hear it and I won't allow something shitty to happen to avoid an argument... but you have to really try hard to get me wound up or angry/aggressive.

• I have some serious aggression issues. Mostly just when I'm around people because most of them are annoying. When I'm on my own I'm pretty laid-back and chill though.

• I'm both actually, it just depends who I'm around. I'm calm around most people, but I can also get very aggressive, argumentative, and angry.

• I also get very defensive, very easily. People have told me this before and I know it's true.

• Mostly quiet
    I suspect there are more introverts than extroverts on this site

• Definitely quiet and laid back

• Calm, laidback, argumentative.