What's your hippie name?

Mine is Patchouli Prince (ss)

You want everyone around you to have a good time. No need to complicate things and no need to argue. There's enough to go around and you're just here to enjoy the party.

Quiz here

Most Helpful Guy

• Violet Skye

You're vibrant and you can't enter a room without people noticing and turning your way. People flock to you and look to you for direction. Your natural charisma is powerful and you have the choice to use it to change things for the better.

• Though my favorite hippies were the gun toting hardasses, Edward Abbey and Hunter S. Thompson.
      May they rest in peace

• orionmagazine.org/.../...oMcCowan-LymanHafen_1.jpg
      It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.-
      Edward Abbey

• Also considering my parents were air force, my dad an officer, and my grudging patriotism,
      I'd most likely be a second lt in the Air Force Stationed in Vietnam at the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I got Calm River
    You're cool, calm, and collected. You bring a fresh perspective to any conversation. If people try to ruffle your feathers, they'll be trying a long time... they are more likely to end up ruffled themselves, but in a good way.

What Guys Said 15

• Quiet Storm

People may think you're shy because you're quiet, but you're just waiting for the right moment to change the world. You're incredibly smart and you will stand up for your rights or those of others when you feel compelled. People should be careful not to underestimate you.

• mine is
    Silent Echo

• Violet Skye

• My hippie name is jagged star... You always have a good story to tell because you keep things interesting. You hold people accountable for their words and actions, and while that doesn't always make you popular, you know it's right. Those who matter understand your convictions and support you all the way.

• Patchouli Prince

• Quiet Storm

• Your hippie name is:

Quiet Storm

• Silent Echo checking in :)

• Patchouli Prince

• Well this is awkward I got the same one look http://i.imgur.com/npHy28B.jpg

• Quiet Storm

• My hippie name is Violet Skye.. yayyy.

• Violet Skye

• Quiet Storm

• wispy nipples

What Girls Said 24

• Name: Violet Skye

- Description- * Accurate :*

You're vibrant and you can't enter a room without people noticing and turning
    your way. People flock to you and look to you for direction. Your natural charisma is powerful and you have the choice to use it to change things for the better.

• Quiet Storm

People think you're shy because you're quiet, but you're just waiting for the right moment to change the world. You are incredibly smart and you will stand up for your rights or those of others when you feel compelled. People should be careful not to underestimate you.

• Your hippie name is:

Quiet Storm

----------------------

Nice, I like storms and I am quiet.

• My hippie name is : Violet Skye

• Violet Skye

That's absolutely true.

• Patchouli Prince (ss)

• Patchouli Princess ☮💟😊

• Quiet Storm

Seems fairly accurate :p

• Mine is Calm River.

I'm cool, calm, and collected. I bring a fresh perspective to any conversation. If people try to ruffle my feathers, they'll be trying a long time... they are more likely to end up ruffled themselves, but in a good way.

I answered flip-flops for the exclusively-worn shoe question, as my first choice of bare feet was not an option.

• Your hippie name is:
    Patchouli Prince (ss)

YAY‼️‼️‼️ I am PATCHOULI PRINCESS... Hi-Fi @SweetHomicidialQueen ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻

• i got
    Your hippie name is: Calm River

• same

• Silent Echo
    You don't make a lot of noise, but when you talk, people listen. You have a quiet wisdom about you that people respect and admire. Your mysterious nature pulls people in.

I like it haha

• My hippie name is Quiet Storm :D

• Silent Echo lol

• Quiet Storm

• Same as you, Patchouli Princess.

• I just took the quiz my hippie name is: Silent Echo.

• I got Patchouli Princess too! Weird haha!

• Quiet Storm!

• Patchouli Princess.

• Quiet storm ⚡️

• Silent Echo

• its Leticiaaaa hot hot