GAGgers, What Is The Most Common Thing You Always Lose?

Hey there everyone!

The most common thing I always lose are my keys and my phone. I'll place them down somewhere and then 5 minutes later I'll be scavenger hunting for them! It's crazy.

Literally my reaction when I lose them.

I once thought I lost my keys when they were in my purse. I had to wait for my sis to come home and open the door for me. It was below zero 😡 I was so mad at myself!

Your turn ladies and gents! What is the most common thing you lose?

And Happy Fourth of July to the Muricans! Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.😎

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Socks and underwear... it gets ridiculous sometimes. Went through a 12pair pack of socks in a month. never took one outside the bedroom when i took it off.

• Omg!!! i can relate!! i hate it when the dryer! i swear to god it's the dryer. That eats my socks!!! I could make a game outta that shit. :P at least I'mm not alone :)

**cue Sam smith**

**Sighs** keep on buying them socks AND undies dude.

• low-key, that is exactly where they always disappear... i think my closet and under the bed too.

• I told ya to get a lanyard! It really works 😁

My mind
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIVtEOtlWM&app=desktop

The remote is a close 2nd... And I can't find my debit card right now 😭

• Dude i love this damn song. Give me some bread cuz this mah JAM.

I'm skeptical that a lanyard will help me but I'll try it. If i lose it more often I'll know who to blame when my mum starts giving me lectures about my key troubles :P

#TheseKeysAintLoyal #KeysGonnaKey

GET OUT OF HERE! the remote always slips in between my couches. And my Debit card... well lets just say i had to cancel more then I'd like to!! I think my bank thinks I'm retarded lol. I call so many times.. they think I do it for fun.

• Well, oh hot damn!

Be skeptical all you want... It still works 😝. I lose everything so if I can keep up with it, you definitely can! And if your mom starts yelling at you, I'll take full responsibility just for you 😘... Even though it's totally your own damn fault 😏

I honestly think that the couch eats house phones, cellphones and remotes... And money 😂. I feel ya on the card. I might have to get a new one. I think they're in a pants pocket somewhere, but I can't figure out which one. It's been at least a month 😑

• This is a rest song. Vina are you even old enough for this song? 😜 and definitely try the lanyard!!! It may just worm 😉

• My ass playing poker.

• Are you serious? Do you usually end up losing money too?

Here i thought you'd be the king of all poker players. Jeez just gonna take my mula elsewhere Arrow :P

• Nah, I was just saying that so you would see me as an easy mark and come to me with your mula (and anything else you wanted to, lol). But when you see a chance for "easy money", you run. Weird. Oh, well, have to try a different tactic. :-)

• I dont have a common thing that I do loose. But when I do loose something. Its something I really need and I'm either doing something or trying to leave the house lol. Then I'm like where the fuck did I put that!

• My mind when you remove me from your friends list. But now your back and you just made my night. 😊

• I'd say it would be my car keys.

• What page I stopped at when reading books.

• Short-term memories.

I instinctively check if I still have my wallet, keys and phone with me multiple times a minute, which might be a bit paranoid, but it does work (and since I have earphones in more often than I don't in public, I would know if I didn't have my phone with me).

• my motivation lol.

• i lose my drink all the time if you visit me around my house you might find a warm cup of juice/water or a diet soda nearly full i set them down and completely forget their existence

• My heart when you smile at me <3

• My muthafuckin marbles!

• League of Legends.

• My will to live :(

• No!!! there is always something out there dude. Keep living! You're presences is needed in this world :)

• My 1039838291937474.7362669th ab

• Lmao "The Muricans" 😂😂 you never fail to crack me up yo. I lose pens a lot lol

• My patience

• My keys, my homework, my dignity😂, my wallet, and I also lose my mind a lot :p

• Girls...

• My brain cells from reading things on gag.

• Lighters

• My thoughts

• Haha my temper!

• the TV remote
    My wallet
    My phone
    My Xbox controller

finally a good question

• Thank you very much kind sir!!! :) glad u like the Q.

Ugh the T. V remote is horrible to lose!! i hate it. The couch eats it!! it's the damn couches fault!! phone is a close second to what I'm seeing.

**sighs**

whatchya gonna do though... #KeepLooking #TechAintLoyal

• You're welcome :-)

when this happens i keep looking for them, can you believe one day i found the TV remote in the refrigerator!!!

• my username. There is one girl who always snitches. So my account gets frozen and deleted.

• Common sense, it tops everything.

• my self-confidence

• People I care about

• My sanity. The world is so full of idiots :(

• Hey can you give me my keys and shades back thanks

What Girls Said 34

• My phone is always in my purse (unless it's Sat, then it's in my hand most of the day).

Keys and Water Bottle. I set them down somewhere going, "Oh yeah, I'll remember I put them here.". Suuuuure enough, I forget and spend 10+ minutes searching for them. XD

• Ugh Keys!!! keys!! i swear they need dog sniffing keys that you can hire :P LOL! I must say I've not lost a waterbottle though! where do u end up finding them?

• Tell me about it!!! I just misplaced my keys the morning AFTER commenting on this! 6 minute of my life wasted...

lol, they're usually in the pockets of my pants or some random ledge (edge of table, by the kureig, counter top, bathroom).

- Waterbottle it could be anywhere I've sat, lied down, walked by. Seriously. I had to get a new one because I lost the old one. lmao. Some day! xP

• Lol, same, the keys and phone. One minute my key chain is around my wrist, the next it's in my jacket pocket on the apartment floor and I'm standing outside the door realizing this as the bus drives off and NO ONE is home.

pad3.whstatic.com/.../...ry-On-the-Spot-Step-4.jpg

• My cell phone, I lost it three times and had to buy new phones and new activation fees

• Oh mah GAWD! lawd hamercy! Did they ever show up again? After you bought those phones? That really does suck though. I know the feeling of loosing a phone.

• Nope, and now I have phone insurance, $7 a month

• My wallet most of the time. It's either upstairs or downstairs, even in the car, I just can't remember where I put it most of the time. I'm just lucky it's at home and not at the shopping mall or something 😐

• I've lost stuff at the mall --.-- it's' horrible! Glad that when you lose something it's somewhere familiar!! cars are the worst. So many nooks and crannies! by the way looking good Mooky 8) Look like a bawws!

• Haha I know right!! Just thank the lord for it being near me lol and thank you sweetpea 😁🙌🏽

• My hairbrush or my chapstick. With my brush, I always walk around the apartment when I am brushing my hair, and then I set it down. I always forget where I put it because it's always a random place. I once found it on the balcony. With my chapstick, the cats always get a hold of the tubes and play with them. Sometimes I do lose my phone and keys as well.

• Ohh I'm a master of losing keys and chargers lol I'm so glad I have findmyiPhone to always quickly find my phone when I lose it so that isn't an issue anymore 😎

• Smart girl!! I still need to login To FindmyIphone... Lol. I'm going to regret not doing it when I Actually lose mah phone :( I'm with you keys are a bitch and charger ain't loyal...

#TechnoologyIsaHoe --.---

I always forget to tell you that you've got a great alias 8)

• Oh I'm actually not sure about MacBooks but there's a findmyiphone app for iPads, I usually use that :P
      And thanks ☺️ haha

• I don't really lose anythingg anymore

But before I got a wallet, my most commonly misplaced item was my debit card. For real, I would lose it at LEAST three times in one day.

• Car keys and purse.

• Keys are the biggest thing so far.. as I'm seeing!!! Aww shucks purses are the worst! literally a girls whole world is inside them!!! :P

by the way Nice alias 8) Names yourself like a Bawws.

• Lol yes I'm like you I'm always loosing my keys and my phone but I've gotten better with my keys I now hang them up right by the door where I can see them. Now if I can come up with a solution for my phone I'll be great!

• A leash for you phone. Lol i'm contemplating the same for mine. I might just do the thing you do with your keys so i don't go ballistic one day :P

• Lol Yes I'd buy a leash for my phone but knowing me I'd loose the leash! When I smoked I always loosed lighters too.

• Lighters are so easy to lose!!! And i gotchya on that one I'd loose the leash too... I guess were just going to have to stick to the old way of finding stuff.. until something comes up!! :)

• My phone, house keys and car keys. This happens a lot to me especially my phone. Sometimes my wallet. I would get like a temporary heart-attack till I realize it's somewhere around me! It's so annoying.

• My phone. I always set it down anywhere and then end up going crazy looking for it , i hate that lol.

• My calligraphy pens and makeup, especially my eyebrow pomade.

• Ugh girl! I always lose mah eyebrow makeup too!!! and it's the worst cuz if them eyebrows ain't on fleek then you can't walk outta the house! Pens come in a close second to keys is what I'm seeing. Those darn Pens ---.---

by the way Looking good chicka :)

• Thanks love ❤️

• Probably my mind.

• I used to be bad at losing my shoes.

• My phone. But that's because I am not super attached to it which is a good thing.

• My temper. A lot.

• my keys :(
    i have gotten better at it.
    my family tease me about it all the time

• my earbuds, damn things!

• AWWWWWW girl don't even get me started! i lose it all the time. And then i have to get a new one and as soon as i do that the old one will magically appear --.-- so stupid. I swear someone needs to make a app for missing earphones :P

• Yup my keys

• I don't lose things... I'm an organized person :p

• my phone

• Hair bands, explains why I have to constantly buy new ones -_-

• Aww girl problem 101. Happens to me all the time. Do you find them in random places like i do?

• Yeah, under my bed, somewhere in my vanity, and even with my office supplies. Sometimes, I get the feeling little elfs are hiding them, lol xD

• My favorite pair of sunglasses... still currently missing.

• Oh no!!! i hate when that happens. Have u looked into new shades yet? You know what's worse.. is when you buy a new pair and the old ones show up ---..---

it's like a bad ex... that decided to ruin the party :P

• I own waaaaaaay too many pairs of sunglasses but love those most.
      They are STILL missing by the way :P

• Earphones

• My phone then I realize it's in my hand or in my pocket 😂😂😂

• My phone lol, or my headphones.

• Oh the tragedy when you lose the headphones though!!! it really hits you in the feels you know. I always get the panicky feeling... it's horrible!! where do u find them?

• Lol I know right? And I usually end up finding them somewhere that was obvious (example: if I'm in my room and was using my headphones and I take them off for a while. And then when I try to find them I can't then I realize they were under my pillow or blanket or I was sitting on them) I feel so dumb afterwards LMAO.

• I lose my painting pencils all the time 😂
    My dad should buy me always new ones lol

• My phone or my chapstick

• Phones!! i swear we need a leash for that stuff. It goes missing anywhere!!! chapstick is worse because it's so small.

• My keys

• More from Girls
    4