I dreamed I almost banged a pregnant girl? what does it mean?

What is wrong with me? what does this dream mean?

In my dream i was in some store and looking at some products. All of a sudden there's this hottie right next to me just staring at me. She comes up to me all nervously and we start making out. I notice her bump into me and she looked 9 month pregnant!

We go to the back of the store and we start to go at it. And that's when i wake up.

pretty funny dream now that i think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams. We spend around a third of our life sleeping and still very little is known about it. It is believed that dreams are the brain's way of sorting and organizing things.

Some define dreaming as a way to act out unconscious desires in a safe or “unreal” setting, presumably because to do so in reality would be unacceptable or even detrimental.

To not dream is very unhealthy. In fact, Michael Jackson holds the world record for going the longest without REM sleep (dreaming) due to the drug his doctor was giving him that resulted in Jackson's death.
    www.cnn.com/.../

You are not going to find the real answer to the meaning of your dream. Simply because nobody knows. Everything will simply be a guess.

• awesome answer. i would crown you best answer on the spot if i could.

What Girls Said 2

• It means that you had a dream that you fucked a pregnant woman.

• Doesn't mean anything, and nothing is wrong with you.

What Guys Said 4

• It means nothing at all

• I've always wanted to have sex with a pregnant girl, definitely on my bucket list. 😛

• Then get married. Get her pregnant. Then you can do it hundreds of times :)

• Marry the right woman and both your worlds completely changes for the better. For the rest of your lives! :)

• i actually have had sex with a pregnant girl about 4 years ago now. Its a lot of fun but she was really fragile when it came to doing different positions. Its super hot!

• It means nothing.

• Sounds like you might have a fetish.