I believe suicide is the most important human right of all. As life forms we are hard wired to want to survive, which makes people fear death and think of it as a really bad thing, but death is just nothing so it can't be bad in itself. Life on the other hand could be bad, but I think having the option to call it quits at any moment is what makes life a good thing.
Like if I give you a plate of food which you may hate or may love and say eat it all, it would be bad if you hate it, but if I say you can eat as much as you like of it but can stop at any time, it can't be a bad thing.
This is why I think suicide is the most important human right, more important than the right to live. I think it's outrageous that suicide is illegal most places, though they can't really do anything about it so it doesn't really matter. But sometime in the future they may be able to stop people, if I found out that would happen I would kill myself while I could.
But how do you feel about suicide? If someone wants to should we try to stop them?
(I know GaG mods are very suicidophobic so this may be removed)
- I agree, suicide is the most important human right0% (0)12% (2)9% (2)Vote
- I wouldn't go that far, but I'm pro suicide, everyone should have the choice0% (0)19% (3)13% (3)Vote
- I'm neutral, I'd never do it myself but if people wanna die I don't care14% (1)19% (3)17% (4)Vote
- We should try to convince suicidal people to change their minds, but at the end of the day it's their choice14% (1)19% (3)17% (4)Vote
- Life is the best thing, nobody should try to kill themselves, and we should watch suicidal people and stop them from doing it72% (5)31% (5)44% (10)Vote
- Other0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Every human has a right to choose2