What do you think of donald trump?

will he be a good president? I don't like him tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I strongly believe media outlets put out what they want you to know about topics and people. I don't think he is the right person for the job , I don't think any candidate is good because I get the feeling its going to come down to him and Hilary. I will be filling out someone else because to me there isn't a good choice. that being said if we want a change and things to get better in our country we can't just change one politician we have to change them all.. basically clean house of the senate and the house too. this government has their hands in everything locally and nationally what ever happened to working for the people. I mean after al we are the reason they're in the positions they are... they want to cut funding to education and all these budget cuts... here's an idea take it from their wages. Do they really need million dollar homes and their Mercedes vehicles..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• He's funny

• I think he won't be a good president. He's racist, sexist, intolerant and dangerous.

• none of that is true.

• All the candidates stretch the truth. But he flat out lies more than any of the others, then starts talking about anything else (Hey guy. That is a nice red hat you are wearing.) when someone proves he is lying. And his fans seem to love it. A sick part of America.

• @Red_Arrow I didn't know that. But since he's lying and someone proves it, it makes sense that he changes the subject.
      And yes, that's sick. I just hope he doesn't win the elections.

• I can tolerate him, but I think the media only shows the bad side of him which is false. he's really not a racist, many of you will disagree. But I feel he is the best choice for the U. S.

• "I think the media only shows the bad side of him which is false" If it is a side of him then it is not false. And when questioned about most things, he either avoids the question, or gleefully admits what the media reported. And do you think he is not a racist because he has hired illegals to work for him? That only shows he uses them while threatening to build a wall.

• I think he's hilarious

• I think he's a goofy looking gumby head but still like him more than Hillary. Not enough to vote for him mind you.

• How can anyone take him seriously? I'm still so baffled and think this is all some sick joke the government is playing on all of us

• He's annoying and someone needs to chop the haystack on his head 😂

• he is a piece of sh*t trailer trash!

• he's a narcissist and isn't prepared for the job

• Ewww

• He'll be terrible.

• He's a cockwomble

• The next president of the United States!

What Guys Said 24

• I hate him.
    He doesn't have manners
    He doesn't have class
    He's stupid
    He failed a lot in business. Not a good business man
    He's prejudiced towards a lot of things
    He never had experience in politics
    He is the new hitler
    I can't believe I'm 18 and more mature than him
    He can't be 70 and be this annoying..

• I have this love hate feeling towards the guy. It's like when you're angry at this friend and he/she then makes you laugh.

The guy got some balls, and I just love the way he disses Clinton, and says that she is the most corrupt person who has ever tried to become president. Because in all honesty, Clinton is shit. And for Trump: banning a whole religion.. Like seriously the fuck?

So choosing between eating shit or drinking pee, I'd go with the pee.

Shout out to our little friend Bernie! Don't you give up!

• He is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a five-time draft dodger, a money launderer, a tax evader, he's filed for bankruptcy four times, and has connections to the mafia.

This is not someone that I want running my country, so I will not vote for that man.

• I do not like him but there is one thing I think he is awesome about.

• He's a puppet, and will be controlled by the people around him.

• I think that is more true of Hillary

• @BelleGirl21 That is very likely, I'm just reciting what I've been told. Him not being a politician, but rather a businessman, would cause him to be a puppet for his advisors. Glad I don't have to vote for either. ^.~

• I actually don;t think he would be controlled by those around him. If so, they would have shut him up long ago. He is a moron without any control. And that kind of idiot would get us into a war faster that we could recall his ass.

• seems good to me.

• I would say no

• He is a total racist fuckwad

• Hell yea! Trump 2k16! Make murica great again

• He's got my vote.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• he's kinda a jackass, i dont think he'll make a decent president, even tho none do lol

• I like him just because he is shaking things up.

• best candidate tbh.

• He's better than Hillary

• I like him.

• I think so. He will expose the liberal for the frauds that I know them to be.

• he is quite misunderstood.

• Hillary Clinton is worse.

• I hope Hillary wins, it's time for a female president besides Trump looks evil.

• He's a spoiled brat

• He's gonna make America great again

• he's way better than Hillary.

• Major Racist, Nationalist, Scam artist FuckFace loser. Whos only plan is to make America hate again, while he makes as much money off the gullible bigots that support him as possible.
    He has no Economic policy, or experience
    He has No campaign Structure
    He is more hated than any other known major party nominee

• I'm bored to see his name every day.