Asian American man who only likes white women, is it normal?

I am an Asian American (Korean descent) and I have a confession to make. I only like white women. As in women of European heritage. I could not fight it all these years, my infatuation with Caucasian women began when I was 11 and I was attracted to them.

I tried to diversify my interests and look at non-white women like Tyra Banks or Audrey Quock. But I labored in vain. I tried to lie to myself that all women are attractive. But I cannot hide it anymore. I only like white women and no women of other races, even my own. The truth has been revealed.

The thing is, most Korean American men prefer Asian women and I don't. I could never relate to most Asian women, since I'm an aspiring cyber security engineer and most of them are into things like pre-med. And I really don't like it when Asian women act all cutesy and flash the v-sign and things like that. Another thing is that most Asian women tend to be short around 5'2" and that's too tiny for me, since I am 6'2" (yes, that's rare for Korean descendants).

The reason why I prefer white women is not only because of how they look, but because of how they sound. They have such beautiful voices, whether they're white American, German, English, Italian, etc. I cannot expect the same vocal beauty from others (Asians, African Americans, Hispanics, etc.)

And on top of it all, I love European culture. If I could pick any language I want to speak, I choose German, since I loved Germany since high school and attempted the language in college. I have a poster of something written in German. Not to mention that I love eating at German restaurants and think the food is great. People tell me to embrace my Korean heritage, but I don't, since I don't really feel connection to it.

What do you think, guys and girls? Is it normal for a Korean American man to only like white women, even more than his own race?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with your preference. You like what you like.
    Plus, no one is saying that you only should be attracted to Korean American women.
    However, I agree with people who say you should embrace your heritage. It's who you are and you can't change that.
    So, yes, it's normal.

• I don't. I find Korean food repulsive and love eating Western food more. And I hate how a lot of Korean parents want their kids to become doctors or go to Harvard. Not for me, I want to become a cyber security engineer.

And I hate how straight-laced the Korean culture is. I'm growing my hair long, I dress like a goth, and I listen to heavy metal and industrial music. And I love the mosh pits, fuck that stupid Gangnam Style garbage.

And I hate those stupid Korean dramas when the men act like man-kittens who are strangely always around for the women. I am a hardass who enjoys stuff like The Crow, the Matrix anthology, Mortal Kombat (only the old stuff), and horror slashers.

• I see that you're different and like different things. You're free to have your preferences.
      But I guess other people might think you hate yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both your parents are Korean?

• Yes, they are. But I don't act like one.

• Well, I have tall genes, but I grew up on an American diet, so that enlarged my height.

• That must be it!

What Girls Said 4

• It's super common and cliche and annoying because other races like Asians and it's no bother trying as y'all worship white women.

• As individuals it's not a problem but as a whole y'all love white women.
      I don't understand why y'all complain about not being desired by many when y'all don't find many (other than whites or sometimes your own kind) desirable?

• You said it a lot nicer than I would've.

• Asian people seem to live white people for some reason. It's normal.

• Not really, I just simply find white women more attractive than all other races, even my own. Maybe it's because I grew up seeing white faces in my neighborhood.

• Asian women like white men. And Asian men like white women. its common.

• White men can have all the Asian women to themselves, none for me. I'm focusing on white women.

• Well, like I said, for me, it's a white woman or no women at all.

• Good for u bruh. He's deactivated. Good luck with your hunt

• Yes, it's normal 😒

What Guys Said 5

• You are attracted to whom or whatever you are attracted to. It's not something you or even us have control over. So it's nothing wrong with. Last I've checked, attraction isn't a choice.

• Normal is subjective.

Is it acceptable? Sure. It's just your preference. Living in America, it would make sense to be mostly attracted to white women, because they are by far the majority of what you will be surrounded by here.

• It's only that. White women have such beautiful voices and it gives me a boner when they whisper in my ear.

• I think in general it's really weird not to be attracted to your own race. I think there are always some self esteem issues involved.

• Like one time I was hanging out with this Jewish girl and there were some Chinese women from across us. But I felt more comfortable with her than them.

• Its all G bruv i only date American Asian men

• Maybe that is normal but it is not normal like you resist something

• I can't help it. I feel drawn to white women and not other women. That's just how I am.