SOOO THE British MIGHT BE LEAVING EUROPE?

Omfggggggggg so basically I live in Canada but I'm a citizen of Europe like Britain and now Britain is tryna leave Europe and be their own little island, causing economic downfall and all this other shit but IM NO LONGER GUNNA BE ABLE TO LIVE ANYWHERE IN Europe JUSR FRICKIN BRITAIN

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How is this going to stop you from living where you want to?

• @RandomBritishGuy94 That doesn't seem bad at all.

• It isn't. For some reason young people in the UK think the world is ending.

Some are even suggesting it was wrong to have the vote and it should be ignored.

In this case they OP has bought into the idea the EU will no longer let the British in. Of course they will. Why would they make me take my money elsewhere?

What Guys Said 17

• I am not sure of the good points and that bad points if they leave but England does not need Europe to survive. They are more than capable of looking after themselves.

• That is really old news. But what is new news is that it looks like that move failed and Britain remains a part of the EU.

• That is not at all how it's looking right now. And the consensus was that we would remain in the EU with a narrow victory, so the numbers coming through right now are terrifying.

• @NoAbyss - whoops. I see that now. It is shaking up the economy around the world.

• British might be leaving the European Union? You're shitting me! I couldn't tell based on the 20 other questions asked in the last 24 hours. Please tell me more 😂

• Soooo would you be taking Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland with you? since you make up the united kingdoms and it's Parliament is based in England I think? so how would all that work? or will Britain be leaving the United Kingdoms as well?

• Its the best place to be anyway

• That's fair. We have up free movement by leaving. Of course you're living in Canada and that won't change.

We're not leaving Europe. We're leaving the EU. There is a difference.

• The UK has, IIRC, the 4th largest economy in the world. I'm fairly certain they can leave the EU and be just fine.

• Chill, people. Nobody's going to allow them to leave.

Don't forget that "it doesn't matter who's voting; it only matters who's counting votes".

• They counted more for out...

• @RandomBritishGuy94
      Yeah, so? Just because when your dad asked you if you want to visit granny, you said "no", doesn't mean he cannot force you to visit granny.
      Same goes here; who send documents and letter of "leaving"? People? Nope, parliament. Who's parliament? Politicians and elite; therefore, rules of diplomacy, negotiation, bribery and blackmail applies; apparently, as UK's recent practice shows, murder is also an option.
      Process of "leaving" may take YEARS. It's not even guaranteed they'll even send quota to leave!

By the time those years pass, I'm pretty positive that:
      1.) Some laws may be pushed that will render leaving EU pointless de-facto, since de-jure all EU policies and whatnot will apply via new laws (think of "re-branding").
      2.) EEC and EEA doesn't go anywhere.
      3.) In those years EU can "negotiate" a deal with UK's parliament to stay and folks won't be able to say shit about it.

• they are not gonna leave Europe, its a continent, what are they gonna do sail away with their island? they are going to leave the union, but they will still be here.

• Please understand figures of speech and the different ways you can go about using the English language. Not everything is meant to be taken in LITERAL context , go to school please

• you go to school, there is a big difference between the continent of Europe and the European union girl. but i understand what you say.

• Hopefully you guys will become part of the US 😜

• No, no, no they're leaving the EU they're still a country and will cooperate with the rest of Europe they're just not dealing with the EU's bullshit.

• Which country are you a citizen off?

• Yasssss, let this be the beginning of two fall of Europe.

• Fucking Brutal

• So it would seem...

• Britain can take care of themselves without European Union better.

• " causing economic downfall and all this other shit"

Who said that? The press and big powers, all co-operating with one another for their secret interests.

:))))

chill out, things are going to be better than before.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I'm just an American sitting here like
    media1.giphy.com/media/KiaU2EUyxjQB2/200w_d.gif

• Even when the UK was part of the EU, you still would have needed a visa. You still need a visa to work in thE UK. Literally nothing has changed for us.

• Good for them if they do leave.

• Good riddance.

• I'm not sure if I blame them. With everything that's happening, I would probably leave too.

• I couldn't care less to be honest, if they wanna leave us, let them leave, they've always been arrogant little pricks