When death, What's the end according to atheists?

1. reincarnation?
2. not existed anymore?
3. other?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I know, most atheists believe eternal nothingness is what follows after death. I guess I'm a special atheist then cause I really wanna believe in reincarnation. 😂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I just think we don't exist anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nada

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. There is nothing after death according to atheism.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. Theism is the belief in the existence of a God. Atheism doesn't by default rule out spirituality, ghosts, reincarnation, etc. It just ignores the possibility that some supernatural king of all all existence rules over everything.

• Show All
    • Yeah you just love pulling shit out of your ass.

• @AhGojira Buddhists are nontheists as opposed to atheists because the Buddha taught that believing in God was not important to enlightenment.

buddhism.about.com/.../buddhaatheism.htm

• I'm hoping the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You cease to exist while your body rots.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for all atheists, but I think like with everything else we're just made of energy; the whole universe is energy, and we're a part of it. When we die, we just change form, our 'life' just continues to be part of the universe's 'life' but in another form

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, we just cease to exist.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Non existence. The state you were in before you were born.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why we feel nothing when we born but feel the worst pain in the world when we are dying?

• Show All
    • Peacefully?
      I've seen people dead in bed and pissed themselves from pain, regardless the look on their face and foam out their mouths

• Sure, some go out in ways that aren't super ideal. Plenty go to sleep and simply never wake up, though. Death from natural causes aren't indicative of a painful way to go. You just... die.

• You return to the carbon cycle and become a tree , a bird , grass , a whale , a dolphin or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is nothing after death

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like before you were born. You just don't exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I think saying that the end of Hitler is same like the end of a peaceful victim is a mess
    And the world structure is far from being a mess

0|1
    0|0
  • You become nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • no more existance.

0|0
    0|0
  • not existed anymore. that's what they believe will happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 not ezist

0|0
    0|0
  • Is English your first language?

Anyway, the end is death. Once you're dead that's it for you, you experience nothing else ever again. Pretty obvious...

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing after death according to common sense and science.

1|0
    0|0
    • The world keeps spinning with or without you. There is a lot after death. Your atoms don't cease to exist even from a biochemical standpoint. The law of conservation of mass keeps your in the system, even if your molecules are catabolized...

• @AhGojira Thank you Ct Obvious, everyone knows what I meant. Don't tell me you believe in law of preservation of information too like those crazy ass atheists that can't deal with death?
      Please...