If your life or part of it could become a movie/tv series, would you do it?

If no, tell me why.
If yes, what part of your life? Movie or TV series? What genre would it be? Be as detailed as you want to. 😜 Also would you watch it? Why? Why not?

• Yes
  • No
  • My life is too boring.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally quite a shy and reserved kind of person, so I'd be unlikely to take part in some sort of reality TV series or movie prying into my life.

However, I would be open to the idea... To talk about and consider doing it... In which case I would run a TV series based around my much varied work placements and experiences, many of which I've hated and had to deal with crap people along the way!! haha I would probably produce it in the way of a comedy, and I would definitely watch it just to laugh at some of the experiences I've had played out on TV... Many of which I'm sure many people around the world could relate to! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Had a really hectic high school life when I moved to a public high school. Drugs and violence involved and I had a really possessive and sometimes abusive boyfriend. Would be too short for a movie, maybe a tv series or a mini series. Probably drama genre i don't know. Im not sure I could watch it though.

What Guys Said 10

• It would be a comedy and a drama haha. Lots of laughs tho. I've done some stupid shit that is hilarious. Hey I will be remembered for them so it was worth it. TV series and I don't know maybe I'd watch it. Probably not. Cuz I know my life already I'd be bored. 😛

• Nope. I basically just sleep, eat, watch TV, and sleep more because I have to wait for my back to heal so it'd be a pretty boring show lol

• Yes. People would learn so much from the mistakes I made. I'd feel satisfied from helping people too.

• Lol it'd be about the thoughts that ran through my head throughout the day

• No all tv shows have drama to some extent that is the driving point of the plot whether it's comedy horror or an actual drama show. I don't like drama.

• My teenage years I would call it "The hard life and times of Jesus Nicolas"

• I'll be in the tvd universe

• It would be my dreams. They can make a movie out of my dreams.

• all of dem ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• No way. I don't want anyone to know about my business

• It would be a drama/comedy.. But mostly drama :P