Brexit possible vote Fraud. What do you think?

This nice vote counter seems to be rubbing out a vote and adding a new one.

And they apparently didn't use pens. Only pencils were provided in the polling booths.

So? what do you think?

I think right now leave is winning 51.6% to 48.4%. But there is still a lot of votes to be counted.

What Guys Said 3

• Glad they are leaving/left
    It is about time the world stands up against the globalist schemes, and banking elite

• Nope

• Votes have to be marked in pen, so they cannot be erased

• haven't been there. Seems like many people that were there say it's possible.

• I'm watching it live on Sky and the BBC which is essentially the country's media. They have at least one representative in all of the counting rooms. We're not a massive place so it's more manageable for them than in the States or Canada. Just wait until tomorrow and people will be claiming it's swung the vote either way lol

• I'm watching the referendum from the telegraph. I know there is little possibility for vote fraud. I still don't think there is no possibility of it at all. still, very unlikely.

What Girls Said 0