Do you ever feel like this?

Lately I've just felt strange. I don't really feel like myself, I'm sad and I have the urge to cry all the time, but I can't. There's not really anything making me feel like this (That i can think of). I don't know what's wrong with me if anything. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I have moments kind of like that where I just feel sad or depressed. I don't feel like crying that often, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you depressed or stressed?

• I don't think I'm depressed (I don't wanna diagnose myself) and I'm on summer vacation so I don't really have anything to be stressed about

• I don't usually feel any different than normal before my period, but I do have above average levels of anxiety so that might be the cause.

• Then anxiety it is :D
      I still suggest you to see a doctor maybe he can help you with a more accurate diagnosis and then give you advice for some sort of treatment. (If the anxiety is that bad ofc)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0