When you argue with girls on G@G do you tone it down compared to when you argue with guys?

I do cause girls don't seem to handle it as well, take things to heart much easier and don't seem to pick up on it when you're joking.

• Yes just to be nice to the ladies
  • I argue the same with bith genders
bOth genders.. #fail

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, them women need it hard, i often f*ck them up

What Girls Said 12

• I don't argue on G@G. I give my own opinion so if another users opinion differs from mine , I don't draw them into a confrontation. I respect that's their own view.

• It's words spelled out on a screen. Sarcastic tones don't translate well on a screen. We take it for what it is.

It depends on the girls age but I'm more direct and assertive with them because so many (especially the young people on here) like to romanticize and live in a naive fantasy land of candy hearts and the world just isn't that sweet.

I'm direct and plainly honest with GaG guys but some tend to ignore my take on the matter so they can keep living in a ball of self pity and anger toward women and are just looking for an excuse to continue to wallow in a ball of perverted misery wondering why no one wants to date them instead of trying to work toward self-improvement so they can be one par with ladies they desire to have. I generally don't waste my time arguing with those types. #mute Some guys here are kinda awesome though. #like

• Nope. Everyone is the same with me.

• I argue the same, sometimes more harsh to women cause their ideology tends to be worse

• I am assertive in real life as well. However in real life you rarely ever meet people who are as bitchy as they are online. Here there are many angry guys who are so upset with women in general that you have to say one thing and they will lash out on you. Pretty pathethic. Oh well. Always ready to give them a dose of reality :D

• Men seem to be really mean towards me on here, especially the ones in their early 20's. The guys in their 30's seem to be a lot nicer.

• if they say they do, it's just to save face :P

• There is no point in arguing, why waste time? I just don't respond.

• I don't like arguing.

• I don't tone it down.

• I don't argue online, but my tone is always the same. I just might make more jokes with friends or friendly acquaintance than strangers.

• i dont argue with guys here anymore because it proved itself pointless lol

but yea i think you're one of the very few blue gagers who actually care lol

What Guys Said 9

• Nope, though I hardly ever seriously argue with anyone on here, but regardless I treat everyone the same.

• I don't argue much on GaG, I agree to disagree before I get too emotionally invested... but when I do discuss topics on GaG and I have differing opinions with a user, I treat the user the same whether the user is male or female.

• I don't argue, period. I discuss. People who argue, has no arguments.

• I make no double standards about this

• no, i just keep my mouth shut and i dont even start to talk to them if i suspect to be attacked and then blocked.

• Lmfao whyd I argue with chicks on here, only like 10% of em are hot

• I don't argue with women on here. I don't like to argue with people in general.

• I don't argue on here.

• why argue here on this piece of shit