What is the worst/most offensive thing someone has said to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot but the most recent was my ex. He texted me, and I quote, 'You have a nasty dirty pussy and no one is ever going to love you because you made me leak.'

Here's the backstory behind this:
    We started dating a year ago. A couple months in, his dick started leaking and he said I gave him an STD. He went to the doctor and had an infection. I went to three doctors. Had nothing. It happened again a few months later and he continued to say I was cheating on him and I wasn't. Then, we broke up in April. A couple weeks ago, he told me he cheated on me once, which quite honestly, I wasn't shocked or upset because he's a slime ball. I told him that's where he got the STD from because I never had anything to give out because I don't cheat. Here's the kicker: He said this to me after he got upset that I wasn't going to run over to his house to give him sex after he dumped me in April. He basically threw a bitch fit. So it doesn't really make sense because if you thought I gave you an STD, then logically, you shouldn't want to sleep with that person, which is why I stopped sleeping with him in the first place.

Yeah, he was an ass. I'm better off without his lame self.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I was subjected to racism when I was a child because I was not for the same culture as my classmates were and during that time they called me an immigrant. That has always seemed very offensive.

• I don't really get personally offended.

What offends me are when people lie or give illogical arguments.

• It would be deleted by the first mod reading it.

• "You're cute!"

• That I am a potential rapist just because I am a Muslim , if I saw the one who's said that to me in real life I'd beat his fucking ass

• Someone called me a towel head sand n**
    They said I should go back to Iraq
    It was soooo fucked up, also im 100% European
    They were serious I too

• No idea. I dont take offense in things.

• "I love denim suits".

• No one lived to tell the tale about it so no 😉

• "If i had a daughter i wouldn't give her to you in marriage" - said by my English teacher in high school for laughing out loud with other girls.. I was perhaps 14-15 at that time. Too funny it was :D

• I'm too tall for everything.

• i dont know, i would remember if it was something horrifyingly bad but me and my friends try out do each other all the time with what we can say. i say things that would make you go into hiding.

• Pussy! *followed by female laughter*

• piece of shit

• I had an ex call me heartless once when i broke up with her
    ... she was right of course

• Back in my late teens, early 20's... I had a thing for a co-worker. And it seemed like we liked one another so we flirted a lot.

Then one day, she says 'Oh (Philo_Edge), you're so cute. If only you were taller.'

I never spoke to her again. And I use that statement as a testament of how cool, smart, good looking, talented person someone can be, but if you don't fit into someone's bubble of what is 'hot' then none of it matters.

• That football is boring!

• it would be easier to tell what I wasn't already called xD
    here is a list of some:
    *****
    ***** ** ****
    ****** *******
    ******
    ***
    ******
    **** ***
    ******
    (I just censored words that wouldn't be suitable for this site ;) )

• It's it in yet?

What Girls Said 16

• Just off the top of my head

"Are you sure your dad was full white, your hair is too dry for you to be half white."
    Literally, I just hadn't used condition in a few days.

"Why don't you do more in sex, you just lay there."
    I was so shocked, we broke up literally within a few weeks of that because I couldn't get pass that level of disrespect among other things. And I'm enjoying the best sex of my life without that pervert.

"Are you Muammar Gaddafi's daughter?" This wasn't offensive in the moment, but looking back-just because I have tan skin and dark hair, I'm a Libyan dictator's child?

• My ex when I told him to stop texting me and that I was dating someone (true at the time).

• "You'll never become an author."
    It broke my heart, more than when I was told to KMS (by peers and my fatehr)

• A lot I can't remember cause all of them have become a blur LMAO I don't even bother remembering that stuff anymore

• A guy who I had a crush on a few years ago and who I genuinely thought liked me back and cared about me, ended up rejecting me by telling me that he actually thought I was self-absorbed, delusional and that he would tell on me to my partner. It is possible I was delusional, and the whole thing was completely immoral on my part anyway (I had a boyfriend at the time, but was genuinely confused, and developed a crush), but this still really stung!

• Someone called me American once and I was incredibly offended.

• if u ever have a baby it's gonna starve :/ like who tf says that

• woah :O !
      whats wrong with them?

im so sorry <3 im sure you'll make a great mom someday

• @Red7336 thanks, i think so too. it was this bitter chick who was mad tht i didn't wasn't digging into her tasteless food. it's hard enough being a dinner guest and she called me anorexic and stupid in one sentence :/ #r00d haters gonna hate

• my god she has issues xD wth ... like WOW xD

• Some guys called me ugly and it's haunted me for a long time. I shouldn't care what some random assholes called me but I do.

• "Why don't you cut vertically this time?" that one stung like a bitch

• Your fucking disgusting. Your hair looks awful!

Yeah I got worse stories that I don't want to share...

• I couldn't repeat it here.

• I don't get offended easily. I can't remember

• Someone once told me that I look like a pig 🐷🐽

• Go away

• 'You make everyone feel awkward'

I'm quiet in group settings

• "Don't correct my parenting"