What is your biggest regret?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Attending Auburn University for a year. It's the biggest mistake that I've made in my life. I was just so desperate to leave South Florida's cold attitudes and wanted Southern hospitality. And I wanted a college town environment and a good pre-pharmacy program (my major at the time) and AU had that.

But I got bullied a lot due to my ethnicity, I was cast out and unwanted, and there were poor disability services. After a year, I finally had enough and transferred out.

Fuck Alabama and all the Deep South. They lie to you about Southern hospitality, when it's only for white, Christian, and Republican.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trying hard enough

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not telling my best friend how much I loved her before she was killed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not marrying one of the two better women (of many) I dated in my younger years. I waited till my mid 30's to a marry, which is more like I settled just to get married, which is never a good idea. Divorced several years later.

2|0
    0|0
  • Picking up some heavy shit without keeping my back straight and knees bent.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I wasn't ugly back then I had so many chances of being with a girl that I actually wanted. They approached me and wanted to go out with me but I was too shy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wish the high school years were different

2|0
    0|0
  • Not socializing more when I was younger.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Today? Not getting enough sleep. I am sooooo tired

1|0
    0|0