What is your biggest regret?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attending Auburn University for a year. It's the biggest mistake that I've made in my life. I was just so desperate to leave South Florida's cold attitudes and wanted Southern hospitality. And I wanted a college town environment and a good pre-pharmacy program (my major at the time) and AU had that.

But I got bullied a lot due to my ethnicity, I was cast out and unwanted, and there were poor disability services. After a year, I finally had enough and transferred out.

Fuck Alabama and all the Deep South. They lie to you about Southern hospitality, when it's only for white, Christian, and Republican.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trying hard enough

What Guys Said 6

• Not telling my best friend how much I loved her before she was killed.

• Not marrying one of the two better women (of many) I dated in my younger years. I waited till my mid 30's to a marry, which is more like I settled just to get married, which is never a good idea. Divorced several years later.

• Picking up some heavy shit without keeping my back straight and knees bent.

• When I wasn't ugly back then I had so many chances of being with a girl that I actually wanted. They approached me and wanted to go out with me but I was too shy.

• I wish the high school years were different

• Not socializing more when I was younger.

What Girls Said 1

• Today? Not getting enough sleep. I am sooooo tired