Anybody else not like going out during the day? I don't like daytime activities like at all?

Its summer and I have a large amount of free time but I prefer to go out at night, during and after sundown.. I'll be out til 4/5 in the morning. I live by a big city so I like to go there. But it just sucks because I am by myself a lot since I don't know others who like going out at night like that. A lot of my friends like doing day activities, like kayaking or going to parks or shopping or going to other activities... And it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd rather stay inside all day, listen to music and sleep.. And then come night I just have this intense itch to live it up. During the day I'm like a different version of myself almost.. Come night I really feel more alive. Is this fairly normal? What kinds of things can I do at this hour when I don't have many people who are up that I know? Because for the most part I end up driving around the city, making random stops, then going home.. Awake with a desire to do more. I don't know what to do though.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds pretty fun actually. I live in the city but I'm not allowed out at night so it sucks that I don't get to practice night photography. I still spend a lot of time outside during daytime though. I think I just like being active though- sleep wasted time in my opinion but I need it LMAO

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I love going out at night too but I don't think it would safe for me to go alone now.

So day time is good but not when the sun is up high.
    I think I avoid going out from 10am-3pm

• You're a night owl. That works.