If someone reacts to something you say or do does that mean you touched a nerve?

Or got under their skin/press their button. I told these girls off and they started changing their social media pages and names.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might! Depends on how sentimental your statement was!

• I told them they can't have my man

• These girls literally copy him and me like their stalkers and it's so weird these are his old exs by the way that he wasn't serious about they like literally keep up with him. So when I told them off they changed the social media name picture etc and block its like if you didn't care you wouldn't react

• Well ex's be jealous! Ignore them and live your life! They are not worth your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you say to them?

• I said they can't have my man and to stop stalking him because these girls literally keep up with him and copy him and me lol

What Guys Said 1

• I've never understood the worlds fascination with watching other people play games wherein they're either compensated bia large sums of money, or stand to win cash and/or prizes. Why watch other people have fun when I could be having fun myself?

What Girls Said 1

• Kind of funny, isn't it :)