Are you mad about something right now? if so, what?

I'm mad because of this question I answered. I wrote a take about it haha

Here's the mytake

im also mad cause its raining and i was supposed to have a bonfire for my bday today

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a bit annoyed right now because I just read a reply on a MyTake where this guy was saying how guys have to lie about things because they are not monogamous whereas women are and blah blah blah.

I so hate disloyalty. I try to be as loyal as possible when I'm in a relationship and from what I can tell, my boyfriend appears to be loyal too. I was cheated on by my ex and I hated that shit. Fine if he liked someone else but I feel he should've broke up with me before getting with them. Breaking up feels bad enough, why cause someone extra emotional damage?

I know my current boyfriend doesn't seem the type to be disloyal and yet I am continuously having anxiety and getting negative automatic thoughts about it.

By reading the person's reply, it made me feel even worse about this, plus angry since I know guys CAN be loyal: My Dad has been with my mum since he was my age and not cheated, I myself have not cheated on anyone and I know there are tons of people, both male and female that are loyal to their partners and do not cheat. All that persons comment did was wind me up

What Guys Said 21

• yes, at the fact that while I totally understand that people are busy over the summer when on summer break from college, getting a hold of people seems near impossible. I have a reason for this though, normally I'm pretty understanding when people get busy, but this is for my fraternity and people seem to be non-existent when summer hits? err anyways, I'm trying to set up our RUSH for fall and it starts as soon as school starts and well... if I can't get a hold of anyone at least not on a decently consistent basis, I'm not going to be able to get a lot done. Its nearly July soo we shall see what happens from now and August but I'd really rather have stuff ready to go, than waiting until the last minute. sorry for the rant lol.

• Mad does not even begin to describe the feelings I keep locked up inside. Humans boast intelligence, yet commit stupidities upon stupidities.

That aside.. Happy birthday? ^.^

• Don't be mad, get glad!
    Jokes aside, maybe there should be a live feed thing where people can vent to those willing to listen. Figuratively listen, but still able to help people through frustrating or depressing situations.
    A vitual shoulder to lean on, with no judgement (well, at least you can block it) and no awkward expectations of reciprocation.

• I'm mad because I'm dealing with a lot of bullshit shenanigans at work. It's always a clusterfuck on Fridays.

• Not mad rn! I'm like this perpetual source of positive energy like the sun🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

• My mom is making me lie to the doctor about having a spinal cord injury. I was in an accident a week ago and she wants to sue.

• I'm not mad right now... I don't really let questions and shit get to me. But if that anon pussy racist comes I'll find him and I will kick his ass! 👊

• Yea. The girl I'm currently with has a massive sex drive, but ever since my breakup my own drive has been shit.

• Its been 6 months but still troubled my ex tried to fuck my best friend a week after our breakup after we broke up so peacefully. I really didn't think she was that type.

• Nah I'm good actually 🙂

• I am mad whit my girlfriend and seriously thinking on ending the relationship.

• I'm in an okay mood
    A bit tired

• I'm mad at myself, for letting my ex's words of arrogance get under my skin...

• I'm mad that it's cloudy and cold in June.

• Nah not really

• Leaving the EU

• scumbag ebayers in israel selling what appears to be worthless bronze

• I'm mad because barely anyone responded to my mytake either

• Something that makes no Naturally

• No not mad. I'm confused, hurt and don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 22

• No, not really. There's this relative in my life, every time I see him, I get mad because I dislike his presence because he's a dumbass and lazy and entitled. But besides that, I'm a happy camper.

Last night I had a dream about my wedding. So, that made me happy because it was so comical XD

Can you get the house to yourself, make a fort, and get a burner and roast marshmallows and roast them :) and drink hot cocoa and watch movies

• I'm angry that I didn't fix things with my ex and 5 months later I'm still miserable. I love him, we saw a future together and now it's gone and I don't know how to get it back. People tell me to forgive myself but I don't think I can do that, I've tried

• Nope, feeling pretty chill and serene. I’ve finally reached the point within myself where anger can’t get an easy grasp on me. Lovely mytake though!

• Something? No.

Irate with someone, yes. lol, IRL.

• Yes. Pissed at the UK for voting to leave the EU. Do most of them understand just how much they fucked up? No. Do the rest of us? You better believe it

• I'm not mad :) I'm quite happy. I hope you feel better

• No, I'm not mad about anything. I'm sleepy.

• My work emails aren't coming through and that's like 70% of my job ಠ_ಠ

• I requested 4 hours off on Monday and my manager won't approve it though I have nothing to do at work. Gr

• I'm mad that I'm single when I feel like I'd make a great girlfriend to someone. I have a lot of friends that are married or at least in a relationship and don't deserve to be in one because they're extremely selfish.

• This girls decided to get defensive over make up brands.
    I found it pathetic and obviously made me angry that they would rather have people tortured than just boycott a few brands.

• I'm mad because my sister stole my sunglasses and I have to wait till the 28th to get them back 😖 THAT BITCH.

• I'm not mad, laughing at a funny joke a follower I have on skyrim said. XD

• Happy Birthday!

• I'm not mad but

a bit upset, since some people choose to throw tantrums and ignore me... whatever

• this damn fly that got into my house, its thick asf too, so fat that it's buzzing is a baritone ugh

• Yeah I'm fuvking mad alright!!! Why? Because having to answer this damn question lolll

• Actually, I am.

• Im just exhausted.

• I'm mad about the EU referendum yesterday. Still in a daze really.

• My boyfriend always getting jealous

• HAPPY B-DAY JADDDEEDEEEEY

• Yes, it's too much to explain.