Does anyone else out there just really hate being a black female?

I do. I'm quit sick of bullshit I've seen online said about black girls, then getting told "stop complaining everyone has to deal with that not just black girls" 😑😑😑

• Yes
  • No
I think I asked my question out of how I felt instead of how it actually it is. I'm hella late tryna update but more specifically I mean I hate the stereotypes that come with being a black girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand. I'm tired of being a black girl too.

• That's cute.

• I guess that's true. Well, thanks for enlightening me; now I'll go back to my upperclass lifestyle a little more aware of how fortunate I am.

• Lmao you do that, I'll learn to try to accept the harsh world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love me some black girls, best friends I've ever had period. I get you tho. I see what you're dealing with and it hurts me. It's hard cuz I sometimes date black guys so I feel like I'm contributing to the problem. Society in general has loosened up and everybody is screwing everybody so a lot of young black guys have suddenly become a hot commodity. They have so much opportunity these days that they're just reacting to it immaturely. Instead of taking responsibility for all the access and irresponsibility, they're assigning the blame on black girls as a way of deflecting their obligations to the black community as a whole. They should be able to like who they like, just like you and I, but they should also just be men and own up to the real reasons they're dicking up America and beyond. Blaming black girls is just wrong. That said, you're hurting and you should seek guidance from a counselor before you make any big decisions. I pray that you will find your way through this self-identity crisis and learn to recognize how wonderful you are and what great things you have in store for your future, which will be way better than you can possibly imagine. Good luck girl!

What Guys Said 19

• I've tried dating a few black girls... I found that both of them were a little distant and hard to really get to know (extremely independent), no offence. Some guys would probably like it though. Anyway, I'm not generalizing but I'm not really sure which problems you're referring to. I would date a black girl and I don't really discriminate people based on race, like (so I believe) most people.

• Black women are the most beautiful of all!

• The only people I see complaining about black women are black women.

• Well... doesn't that make sense.

• I'm getting tired of all these black girls posts. Seriously, stop with the whining.

• "Whining" 😑 Look I know I got privilege, but if I'm complaining fine, so be it. But it's embarrassing and frustating for one to see your race not value education, live the street life, not respect any human being, and just be painted in a negative light in general. It's even more sad when the men of your race are against you now too and belittle to make themselves seem better. It's community constantly continuing to fall apart and lots of people not just me are sick of it, but go on please tell me how I'm complaining.

• And why do you care? It's not your life. Let them do what they want. You don't owe them anything, so why do you care if others from your race don't value education, or live the street life?
      Your race doesn't define who you are as a person, that's up to you. Letting the problems and mistakes of other rule your life, isn't gonna help you become happy.

• What happened?

• Ya know stereotypes.

• @Red_Arrow she assumed me expressing my feelings was some form of guilt over being born the race I am...

if she actually felt lik that she wouldn't have even brought up white guilt in the first place... It makes it out like I have stuff to be ashamed off, when I don't.

• How does it make it out like that? From your tone it sounded like it. Bruh.

• I don't hate beeing a black female ;)

• i love being a black female. i just hate seeing all these fine brothas with white women.

• I don't mind black guys with white women, but when they date white women or any other non black women and make fun of and disrespect black women that's when it's just annoying.

• i don't know how to feel iv been called a traitor to black people on this site since i dont find black guys attractive and im black but i like being black.

• I understand how you feel I don't think I like black guys that much either, but they don't like black women so I mean I don't feel bad. You shouldn't feel like a traitor.

• i dont iv been called one.

• Oh, then just don't care at all

• Lmfaoo strong independent woman

• some black girls are pretty hot and beautiful too

• Me too! I wanna be a 58 yr old balding white guy with a funky goatee who dates hot black chicks.

• I love Black Girls honestly I don't think you should hate it (:

• They are the minority. Trust me.

• Lol black women are the minority? I know that.

• No not black women. People who hate on black women.

• Well yeah I mean I guess I'm not gonna act like they're the only ones targeted at for jokes and things like that.

• Kinda hard to understand this post because of the bad grammar.

• Bad grammar where?

• Maybe you meant to say, "I do. I'm QUITE sick of ALL THE bullshit I've seen online THAT'S said about black girls, AND then getting told TO, "stop complaining..., everyone has to deal with that. Not just black girls." I think that what it was supposed to say. Sorry, I'm a stickler for grammar if we are meant to feel what you are trying to convey.

• Oh lol yeah I realized I forgot an 'e' on quit, I just type how I talk unless it's like an important paper.

• Yup. Most black girls hate themselves. That is why they all want white men now, just so their babies aren't black

• That's hard to argue against, it's actually pretty true for black men and now women too.

• No, I love being a black female.

• Being a black woman was one of the hardest parts of my life...

• They are right. It's all a complex of persecution/inferiority, and all in your mind.
    What you read?
    There is FAR, and really f aaaaaaaaaaaaa r more things that can be read online which should bother the other non-black people.

• I''m so confused on the second part... other non black people should be worried about black people problems?

• :( sorry you feel that way.

• No don't feel sorry for anyone I don't blame the world lol, I still think my life is better than a lot of other people, but some of this hate black women get on social media is annoying to see.

What Girls Said 12

• I constantly read such negative things on the internet and especially here. So I can understand why black women's self esteem can feel less.

• It's just hard to explain.

• I've never tried it to be honest. But I think all races, ages, genders, etc etc etc you get sick of. What happens when we let intolerant idiots live in this world.

• Ugh honestly thank you for understanding, at some point it's just very annoying to see all the time.

• It's alright. But all of us feel this way sometimes. :)

• No, I don't hate myself for being the way I am.
    If someone is bothered by my skin color, that's their problem, not mine.
    You shouldn't care about what these people say. Their opinions don't matter.

• Nope, I like being black. If everyone in the world disliked black girls, that'd be their problem not mine. I'll just continue being myself 🎉😽

• Some of my very best, most amazing, truly phenomenal friends I will ever known have been black women and they outshine numerous non-black ladies, including myself on several occasions. Why are you feeling this way

• It's not like anything deep it's just annoying to see so many memes and tweets and stuff alway putting down black women.

• I love being a black female, I just hate the stereotypes that come with it.

• Yes exactly how I feel, probably should have rephrased my question.

• It's all good, I kinda figured that's what you meant. You can update your question and say that so it's more clear for people :)

• I can't relate, but I do notice a lot of hatred for black women in particular. Especially here. Maybe you should rethink your membership.

• No, I like being a black girl. You just gotta stay away from all the negativity seen online and or ignore it. Follow people on social media that uplift you not people that are putting you down.

• noo, what happened?

• Nothing? I mean I was just online like on social media and the constant memes and comments were really bothersome.

• Lol there is no right part.

• that's what selective reading is for :P

• The 'net can be a very negative place. Just keep in mind that rarely do people get online to gush about how happy they are and to spread good vibes.

• Fuck those crackers

• Let's calm down on the racism hun.

• I don't hate it, but I understand what you mean.

Society is full of double standards. I'm sure that in a matter of time someone is going to be so negative in the comment section then say they are not racist. -_-