Should I sleep or study?

Test is tomorrow!

1|0
20|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep then study in morning as long as you get up earlier to study so it's fresh in your mind

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At this point you should be reviewing, not studying.
    Whatever information you didn't soak in , in the past few weeks or days isn't going to soak in now.
    I think it's smart to review for an hour or two.
    If you feel confident enough, then best the rest of the night relaxing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• If you're feeling tired now, you might as well sleep and wake up early to revise... people don't retain information when they lack sleep.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually sleeping after studying helps retain the information better. It's like your brain has the new knowledge on replay while you're resting. Revision in the morning should be fine after studying the night before.

• @Relentless_Hippie
      I didn't say anything agaisnt that fact lol... she's contemplating not sleeping at all that wouldn't be good when trying to retain info.

However if she already studied, then sleeping is obviously a good thing I'm terms of retention.

• Oh I see. Thank you for clarifying, but omg why would these choices be so extreme? xD Surely there is some middle ground between absolutely zero sleep and absolutely zero studying.

• Study in your sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to do both. Good luck on your test! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Study

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping well

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd you haven't studied then do that and take your test. Sleep can come later. Sleep will only help if you know the material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep. After a certain point, studying becomes unproductive.

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep so you're fresh for the test

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Lift baha

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you study?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a way to cheat. Print the answers on a vitamin water bottle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Study then sleep at least 8 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • Study

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep cause it feels better than studying

0|0
    0|0
  • Study but not an all nighter. It's better to sleep well, since it's right before the test :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cram then sleep ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Study, you don't need that much sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • study until you sleep

hit you with that logic lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Well, study to a certain time & then go to bed, so u can at least a good amount of sleep. Then get up early and study some more. This is what I do & it helps. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Quick 20 minute nap. Then study

2|0
    0|0
  • Take a nap and then study afterwards. If you're that tired, you don't be as productive or retain the information as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • The age old question.

You should study off and on right until the moment you go to sleep, also, get only the minimum sleep YOU need to function well. (no 10 hours, haha, that's good study time)

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll have to forget all night studying, a good night sleep is key to doing well on exams.

Wishing you the best of luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how sleepy you are and how much your able to remember what you study. If you can't retain much then you should go to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Study !!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Sleep early then study for an hour first thing tomorrow. It's better than trying to teach a tired brain

1|0
    0|0
  • go take 20 min nap then study

1|0
    0|0
  • I may be biased but, sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should study and then sleep, you remember information better when you sleep after studying.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should sleep. Imagine you end up sleeping during your test. Plus never study the day before an exam you should rest and have fun. Not stress

0|0
    0|0
  • Study. More important then get a 15 minute nap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the time it is now, how much you've studied already etc. I suggest studying some now, sleep, and try to wake up a little earlier and read through your notes etc before class, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep! You won't do well if you're not well rested! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • StudyStudyStudy!
    You'll always have time for sleeping not for studying tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep. Study too much, and you won't remember what you learned the next morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep. The extra information will not sink in unless you sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half and half

0|0
    0|0