Have you EVER gone to a midnight launch for a video game before?

I've done it for Smash bros for 3ds, Smash bros Brawl and GTA San Andreas on Ps2.

@Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @meatballs21 @AzureGirl @ClariceOwen23 @RJGraveyTrain @CocoRachelle @vishna @RedThread

And I WILL be doing it for Zelda Breath of the Wild for sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeaaah, latest was fire emblem fates, bought it 3 minutes after it arrived and started to download it at once and played through rest of the night :')

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the Halo games, except Halo 5, due to having a digital copy... I honestly wish I had a physical copy, but it wasn't apart of the bundle. 😑

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, I've never done that.

• I have not actually since most of the time I don't have the money when the game comes out.

If I had extra cash I would definitely do it for the NX and The legend of zelda: Breath of the Wild.

• No. I wanted to go to some before, but I haven't yet.

• Never. What happens? Where?

• Yes I have. For an assassins creed game if I remember correctly?

• No lol

• Nope, that's more of a high school/college guy thing around here.

What Guys Said 11

• I went to the midnight launch for Gears of War 3. My local Blockbuster had an event, so I figured I'd sign up (yes, my old neighbourhood still had a Blockbuster - it's closed now).

It was a horrible, rainy night, so I ran the two blocks down there and into the store. Maybe half a dozen people were already there, and two employees. There was no fanfare. When the clock struck 12, we each presented our tickets, were given our copy of the game, and I ran back home. I shoved it into my 360 and played one round of multiplayer, and then went to bed because I had work in the morning!

2/10 would not bother again.

NOW. I do have a slightly better story about GTA: San Andreas, since you mention it. My then-girlfriend and I went to the superstore and as we wandered through the entertainment section, there was San Andreas. I'd forgotten that it had come out that day! On a whim, I bought it, and we went back to her house to play it. We took it in turns to do the missions. When we got to the mission where you go to Cluckin' Bell to get food, Big Smoke's order made our mouths water, and I reluctantly agreed to go back out in the car to get us some fried chicken! I later realised the fool I was - she got to play as much as she wanted while I was gone, AND be brought chicken!

Two player mode was kinda fun, playing as CJ and a girlfriend and rampaging around on a bike with her on the back shooting pedestrians.

• Lol no

• Nope, never done that, and I doubt I'll ever will.

• My college roommate and I did for Madden 08 (back in August 2007).

• Nope

• Yes. Gayest thing ever.

• nope but i love video games

• Nah, I just prefer to preload my games on steam

• Never have, never will...

• I've bought some the day it came out but I've never waited for one.

• Nah not really