Have you ever wanted to open a business?

what type of business would you like to open and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to open a clothing business because whenever I go shopping here I feel annoyed. Most of the materials look too basic and just meh. Also, there isn't a lot of dresses that are light in material. Not to mention, most of the dresses have too many cut outs.

Oh, and the colors. I don't see any colors! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the process of owning my own business. I'm still quite a long time away. But I'm opening up a specialty store. I'm going to sell mtg cards, yugioh, pokemon, heroclix, warhammer, d&d, graphic tees, and comics. I'm also going to sell sodas, chips, you know little snacks and probably artsy jewelry and diy stuff like fairy gardens to try and draw in some female customers too. I'll be opening up shop June 2018.

• Nice!!! I was actually thinking about opening one of those up a long time ago. Location is VERY important and tournaments are a MUST. I have heard a good amount of success when they combined it with gaming.

What Girls Said 6

• Want to open a bunch of restaurants, but not for a while since I won't have a social life or a family life, and forget about a love life. Also forget about sleep.

• I'm not the type to want to be an owner but if I ever did, I would love to open a small cafe with a ton of books and artisan drinks and such

• Have you been to "the library" cafe in Long Beach. I think you'll like it

• Nope, too submissive for that lol!!

• haha thats ok !!! most models who come to my casting are submissive too lol.

• Really? You know some of the most successful women in the world are VERY submissive

• First I need to figure out what I truly want to do. XD

• Bed and breakfast because you can meet New people...

• I've always wanted to own a candy store. I'm actually talking to an owner of one to start a joint venture with her, I know I seem very young but it's something I've always wanted have and I know I'll do well with making it successful.

• Candy stores are dying out. Your best bet is to make it a hybrid, a candy and deserts store that sells ice cream or baked goods

• That's exactly what I'm going to do. I was thinking cookies, brownies, meringues... all that. But I didn't think of ice cream.

What Guys Said 8

• I am staying at a hospital for thinking about it. I wish to find something on learning new from books or events randomly. There are also mental department.
    I can hear something surprisingly.
    However I need time to think about it.

• Sports memorabilia
    Restaurant

• Yes. I'm into trying some stuff, but they are secret :D

• yes, construction renovation business, t shirt company, clothes factory, etc

• Those are actually pretty easy to do lol. Just be the middle man

• My dad already has a business and he's told me that I can take over if I wanted to so I may do that. Or I will keep the business running in the background by hiring a manager and have a job too.

• First ı need lots of money. Yeah I'm poor. C ya.

• lol I wanted lol and I did but its not what I dreamed lol but its enjoable haha.

• yes but all good business ideas for easy making a lot of money are already taken or illegal or inmoral xD