I was just thinking today, I have some weird habits-
- Imagining I'm the one singing the song when I'm listening to music and pretending a group of people I know or a specific person is watching me sing (E. g, old classmates hearing me do an a cool rap while I'm dressed in cool clothes, boyfriend watching me play piano and singing a love song while I'm wearing my favourite dress etc.).
- Pretending I'm making a youtube video or talking to someone about a topic in my head in specific detail while I'm outside walking or in the bath (in the past I have walked up and down the garden path, daydreaming for 4 hours straight).
- Also looking in the mirror and miming the words when listening to certain songs or watching a clip of something I like, pretending to be one of the characters.
- Playing with my hair/scratching my head when I'm bored or nervous
- Messaging myself on Facebook or texting myself when I need/want to remember something
I know there are much more things too, what are some of your strange habits or weird things you do? And do you do any of these things?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I create youtube videos aloud (no camera around) too. Lol, thought I was crazy XD Wait, you don't do it aloud. Noooo
I act on scenes to my favorite movies in the bathroom ALL the time.
Apply pressure/numbers/chews equally. Like, if I do something on one side of my mouth-I have to do it on the next and then back and forth until the spirit doesn't move me anymore.
I do this weird opening of my throat before I eat food sometimes.
Chew the hell out of my inner cheek.
Guys, I'm just fucking crazy.1