If your favorite celebrity was really rude towards you when you met him/her, will you still love him/her?

Like for example, if you met him/her at a store, you asked him/her for an autograph, and he/she yelled “Leave me alone and mind your business”.

• Yes
    20% (3)12% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • No
    80% (12)88% (7)83% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. I don't love any celebrities that much. Years ago when Justin Bieber had his
    "cute & innocent" public image, my younger cousin met him & said he was rude af to her & her friends so they stopped being fans. #SmartGirls

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, there's countless videos on YouTube of Justin being rude to his fans...

• @JCT666 Yup. Crazy part was my cousin and her friends actually paid to meet him only to be treated like crap. Smdh

Most Helpful Guy

• There needs to be an "other" option. I imagine this is very tough for a fan, but fans never understand a celebrity's perspective. Once you do, you get why they might be short with you. But they should try to be nice.

When you met them, they may have just been having a shitty day which kept getting exacerbated by fans hounding them. So don't judge them off of one experience.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No but then I didn't love them in the first place.
    I don't have emotions that strong towards people I know I could never reach, seems kinda toxic.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but Keanu would have a hard time being rude to me again with a sock in his mouth being tied up under my bed :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have favs but this one celebrity who I assumed was nice said something rude to her fans & ever since that I felt weird even watching movies of her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I put 'no' but I'd never love a celebrity in the first place and generally never ask for autographs from them unless we strike up a really friendly conversation first which is not at all the usual kind of fanfare kind of conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I wouldn't want to be pestered for autographs while I'm out minding my own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Why would I ask for an autograph.
    2. I'd probably suspect it was a body double.

0|0
    0|0