How well do you know your city/state?

Like if you were blindfolded and dropped off at a random place would you be able find your way home?

• I know it like the back of my hand
  • I know some parts but not all
  • I have no idea where i am right now

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a town with less than 2000 people. That's how small it is, and most people live out in the valley. It would be extremely easy to find my way around.
    I grew up there. Although I haven't seen every nook and cranny, it's impossible to get lost.

• Although, if I was dropped off in a different city, I might get lost. I've only been to 5 cities in my state, so I don't know it that well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been here for nearly 4 years now, don't know it so well but I think I could find my way home (without using gps) wherever you put me, I'd just walk towards the biggest road I could find and then I'm sure I could find a metro station or bus station somewhere. I used to get lost a lot when I first moved here and i didn't have a smartphone so I used this tactic to find my way (or asked someone how to reach the metro if I got really lost)

What Girls Said 13

• I recently moved to this area, and am still getting to know it. I have no home town, since I've been moving around the world since I was 2.

• It depends. Because I only know some parts of it. So, if they leave me in a part I don't know, I would be lost.

• It's a tiny place so I can proudly state that I've crept through every alley and corner already lol

• Tunis --> I don't know it 20%
    Paris. --> I know it quite well 75%
    Jeddah -> kinda yeah like 50%

• Nyc too big for me

• yea cuz i speak the language :P im not afraid of askin for directions

• Town? I know. State? No.

• I have lived here most of my life so yes I could get home.

• haha, I picked C
    nice q

• Vote B. I know Melbourne quite well but there are certain suburbs I never go to.

• I don't know every part, but yeah I could walk some streets blindfolded and find my way

• Unfortunately, yes lol

• I have no sense of direction at all.

What Guys Said 12

• My hometown encompasses about 855 square miles. I don't think anybody could find their way home blindfolded.

• Well you wouldn't have find your way blindfolded. You would just be taken to random location blindfolded so you wouldn't know where you were at

• Yes, then, I have been driving in this area for 45 years, so I would have difficulty if I wanted to get lost.

• Not if I had to keep the blindfold on and walk across busy streets. I would be dead.

• But as for directions, I would just the GPS on my phone. Easy.

• If you can drop me off at any NYC subway station then I will find my way home blindfolded no problem.

• Not at all lol. I moved here almost one year ago and I'm literally the worst with streets/sense of direction

• I know it pretty well yeah, I mean my town isn't exactly big lol.

• i know cali.

• It would be easy there are signs everywhere.

• Like the back of my hand

• Given that I live in a huge place, I'd have to opt for an unlikely.

• Yeah I could find my way home from anywhere in the state.

• Somethings I know and others I still need to see

• Yes in my home town. I grew up there. I lived, played & worked all over that city.
    Where I live now no, I'd need to use the compass on my phone.