What makes you feel old 👵🏻👴🏻?

For me it's currently being sleepy at 9pm on a Friday and eyeing my bed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hearing songs from when I was in high school being on the "old school mix" when listening to radio or streaming music. 😅

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Not being able to kick higher than someone's arse when I am sparring. No more head-high roundhouse kicks for this old man.
    Joints that ache and are stiff when I wake and remain stiff until I have been training for about an hour.
    Waking and having to do a form of systems check throughout my body, to work out which bit to move first, based on what is going to hurt the least.
    Noticeable lapses in memory and not being able to remember new complex sequences of movements.
    Interest in sex fairly low.
    When younger people refer to me (occasionally) as 'elderly'.
    FFS! The young soldier who used to leap out of aeroplanes and do other insane things is still inside, even if the body does not work so well anymore.

• The fact that I can no longer guess the age of anybody under the age of 30. They all look like they're or 18 or 19 to me now. 'sigh'

• Lol I always feel old lol, I'm an old soul at heart, but probably the most relevant thing is moaning and groaning or sighing whenever I get up out of a chair or back into one.

• Seeing that someone born in 1998 is already 18 yo, that makes me feel old.

• Yo what ಠ_ಠ

I never think about that shit and now I'm thinking about it and I feel extra old

• Hahahahah, sorry!!!
      But it's like seeing that a 1998 kid has already a driving license, or has finished highschool and has a job.. and the worst, is that in like 1.5 years time, it will be like that for people born in the 2000s !!! OMG :(

• I once saw a similar question in 9gag, and on the comments someone said something like:
      Can you believe that in 2 years time, there will be porn stars that were born in 2000 ?

And yeah, that made me feel fucking old.

• when you go out and you feel like you ended up on a playground, cause there are only children everywhere xD (16-17 yo in the clubs)

• Having to take painkillers before I play volleyball otherwise my knees start killing me. Oh and I'm still not used to little kids calling me sir or mister.

• Not one dam thing... even after all that I've accomplished so far I still have fun playing video games... geeking out on comics and watching Anime...

• Hearing 90s music on the radio. Hahah. Hows that bed working out for ya 😉

• being 32 :/

• My clicking joints.

• Arthritis.

• it depends do you wake up early for school or work then its normal being tired at 9

• my little brother growing and getting older.

• Nothing yet.

• Seeing my schools. (Elementary, middle and high).

• I was born in 1994... It's not that I feel old... It's #2016.. I am old.

• For me is being tired more then when I was 16

• Oh I don't know getting old.

• Modern music :(

• Troubles :)

• Meeting someone who has never heard of bullWinkle... Or something from that time frame lol

• Not so much looking in the mirror as not being able to run as fast or as long as I use to :(

• My balding head and greying pubes and back hairs 😭😞

What Girls Said 13

• My little siblings and cousins getting taller
    Disney Channel. It sucks now by the way I don't know how my little monsters watching this shit. Man "that's so raven" "Hannah Montana " "lizzy mcguire" and "wizards wetherlyplace" were much better than "Violetta" and the new shitty shows they have

• I agree, it suckssssss

• lol. From my viewpoint, Spin and Marty, The Hardy Boys, and others were far better than "That's So Raven", "Hannah Montana", etc.

• Hmm, well, I have chronic pain and illness, so I feel like I'm 99 years old, which is a crying shame.

Being more mature than friends my age also makes me feel old - they tell me sometimes I act like their grandmother lmao.

• Not being in education tbh lol I finish uni next year, and then I'm a graduate who has to go and get a professional job. Me - a professional? Lol

Another thing is probably how seriously I take life now i. e. like eating habits, skills, being politically correct, have a job, money and being mature in general I guess.

I still remember my awkward 17-year-old self that just enjoyed life and didn't have a worry in the world 😪

• When a teenager credits a more recent film for stealing a quote from an older film that was popular before they were born. Or when they don't know when a new film is a reboot/remake of an older popular film.

• my job, kids treating me like an adult even when i'm not lmfao [at least mentally] i'm one of the cool kids

• No worries. I'm doing the same thing. My bed treats me right.

• The fact that this was made ten years ago:
    https://youtu.be/TOrnUquxtwA

• My favorite cartoons like courage the cowardly dog, ed edd & eddy, dexters laboratory, Billy & Mandy etc

And the fact that almost everyone I know is getting pregnant or is having a baby and we're only 18

Life is going by so fast

• that i can't jump rope without pain in my right foot!! Its so frustrating!

• For me it's a birthday coming up soon.

• The two gray hairs I have.

• Being called a sexy MILF 😳 by some teeeage boys. 😮 I ignored them, but I really wanted to say that I'm not old enough to be. MILF 😂

• im 22 !
    nothing lol