Is it strange I have had the same dream every night or every other night the past 3 years the dream never change if it does it just get more detaile?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but your subconscious mind may be trying to tell you something. I'd suggest you try to interpret your dream for what significant factors in the dream mean. Dream moods is a good website in my opinion for dream interpretation. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Dlno. Not really. Dreams are actually supposed to help you map out your future but a lot of them are so complicated, detailed, and weird that it's hard to figure out olwhat the dream is symbolizing. I no this because I had a very specific and detailed dream about a girl was supposed to go out with in high school but I fucked up.

• I don't think mine means anything

• I can tell you if it does.

• i highly doubt it does but if ya want to look through it go to the comments on this guy takumii Guru Age: 20 mho 9% i told him abut the dream

• It could have to do with something in your life that's trying to tell you something.

• Lol I have known idea what it would be telling me concerning it's a vary bloody dream

• Can you tell us what that is? 3 years is a faking long time. Just curious.

• i did not type it because i assumed it would bore people and its a lot of typing

• his wife has the same powers and trys to kill her but falls but dose not die thy girl says i won't kill you she says why your pregnant i will not kill a child who has done nothing to me just because of who its parents are

• I don't like Twilight vampires don't Sparkle in the Sun

• Don't worry. Bill Murray gets Andie McDowell in the end

• yeah it is

• That is a little strange

• Oh oh, your showing symptoms of becoming Michael Myers.

• yeah, it kind of is

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• They say if you have a dream more than 3 times it'll come true (or the realistic parts)