When was the last time you where afraid to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I was never afraid to sleep.. one time maybe slightly because I had a fever of over 42°C so I was a little scared I wouldn't wake up again :P

• It was in 2009. I saw a picture I shouldn't have see and then I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was so scared...

• Few weeks ago. Staying home alone for the first time over night for 3 or 4 days. House was so quiet and I heard every little noise. Freaked me out haha

• When I got a concussion.

• When I watched the mummy when I was 12. XD The bugs freaked me the fuck out!

• The last time? After i watched "Don't afraid of the dark", i was worry that little monsters are gonna come in my bed and eat my teeth lol

• Last week

• I can't remember the last time I was afraid to go to sleep but I've had terrible nightmares where I just didn't want to go to sleep it happens it's normal

• aloooong time ago... like one , two years... when I have my last nightmare :D

• long long time ago. It's been months

• Last night. I thought I saw a spider...

• Maybe sometime last week

• The other night... got a weird feeling when I was falling asleep. I felt like I was going deeper and could feel the bed shake at a scratching on the sheets. I knew it was a dream but my eye lids were heavy and it was hard to get them open, so I almost started to panic. I must of seen a man in there before the falling, moving, scratching cause I kept seeing his face after I got myself up and really didn't want to go back to sleep. I was freaked!

• A few days ago

• I don't think I've been afraid to sleep, only been afraid of not being able to fall asleep...

• Tonight actually, I was woken up by a huge roachie, woke up the whole house, and now I'm actually sleeping on the couch, no way I'm going back into that room... still haven't been able to fall asleep...

• When i was a child.

What Guys Said 7

• A very, very long time ago after I watched a Nightmare On Elm Street movie for the first time.

• I don't know, but I remember trying to crash one late night at like 4 AM while on 3 hits of LSD and that just wasn't happening... Laying down in pitch black turned into...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFks9A9TCF0

• Never. I have never been afraid to sleep.
    Plenty of times I have been unable to sleep, or wished that I would not wake up.

• I was 10 years old I think. I had just watched a horror movie.

• When I was completely home alone without family or dog. It was so disturbingly quiet and while I have a gun near the bed, still was worried that someone would perform an armed break in.

• Not since I was a kid and there was a spider at my window, but the angling of the street lights made it look huge behind the curtains so I was freaked out by that lol

• A few years ago I was researching demonology and satanism, some of the stuff I came across was disturbing as fuck. I felt haunted in my head.