What would be your reaction if your Crush started dating someone else or met someone else?

So I got kind of "Inspired" by another question to ask this one.

Lets say you have a crush on someone then... They started dating someone else or 'met' someone else so they completely cut you off. How would you react? What would be your next step?

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to me since everything kind of went downhill with my crush but I'll do what I'm doing now and just distance myself.
Sooooo... What would you guys do?

Great answers guys!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be a blessing in disguise that you were cut off.

• Oh no it hasn't happened to me yet. lol but I was just asking if it were to happen what would be your reactions!

• Hopefully I would see the act of being cut off as the blessing which it usually is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be bummed, but I don't linger on people who don't want me.

What Guys Said 5

• Dating and meeting people are 2 different things. Considering she's one of my best friend, if she cut me off because of that, we probably wouldn't be friends anymore. That's fucked

• Accept it for what it is as move on.

• I would be low key beefin and then I would stop talking to her

• Move on. Tough luck, that's life.

• i'd bang them

What Girls Said 13

• I would cry the same day then forget about him and have a new crush lel
    I'm talking by experience. 2 years ago I had a crush on this super cute Moroccan guy in Med school, he was tanned with green eyes and mysterious look 😍 And then I saw him one day with a girl in his arms 💔😭
    I cried a bit because I had a crush on him for 3 months lol but then I started having a crush on his bestfriend instead.

• Oooo he sounds handsome!! But it sucks when things like that happen!:/

• I'd be devastated, but then I'd find another cutie to focus on while mourning the relationship that never was.

• If he was talking to me and then dropped me, I would be hurt because I would never do someone like that. But I understand that people actually do that while talking (talk to multiples)

• Happened a lot to me. I just moved on and stopped thinking about him. Once they are taken officially, I lose interest. I don't mess around with that.

• If it was just a typical little crush I would be sad, maybe watch some chick flicks, then move on with my life like I have for every crush I've ever had.

If it was my current "interest" (it's kinda complicated and I don't know a word for it) it would hurt more than that.

• It happened and he has a baby with her and I was heartbroken.

• Id be like "fuuuuuuuucccckk" and literally frown and cry, become insecure, depressed, dwell on it untill i have another crush on ANOTHER guy... L O L

*honestWORDS

• "Oh well, his loss."

• I would be extremely disappointed

• Be happy for them. :3

• I would be even more heartbroken than I am now.

• I had it happen and was very hurt, but realized it was probably for the better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more