What's pisses you off the most right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've made a putrid fart and I think you owe me an apology!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• My buzz wore off and the liquor stores are closed and I've exhausted all my back up bottles... yea... im PMS-ing right now.

• Intolerant bigoted racist prejudiced people, who justify their verbal nonsense as "freedom of speech".

Good thing the way the modern world, is making those types more and more socio-economically irrelevant.

• being ugly or whatever is causing me to not be wanted or loved by a girl and its not fair to live like this.
    but other than that what really pisses me off is being a guy when i wish i was a girl

• People's stupidity.

• People who are judgmental and talk about the world and spit stereotypes as if they know everything about everyone, but aren't willing to learn more about others and find out what other peoples and cultures are like.

• Having to work 3rd shift.

• the cousin i despise is sleeping over 😠

• Some family stuff at the moment.

• nothing dude i feel great.

• Racists! It's stupid to think you are superior than another race because of skin or way of life

• Hot sweaty summer and my excess hairiness😭

• My sisters they always getting me in trouble. And my mom believe everything they say. so mad!

• The Zionist establishment

• You do.

What Girls Said 12