What is your favorite anime of all time?

Calling out to all the weebs on GAG lol, what's your favorite?

Mine is Shiki.

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Shiki will always be my favourite :) And then after that is the Garden of Sinners and Hellsing Ultimate <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Code Geass.
    Though I've only seen about eight anime's, these two are by far my favorites.

• Both great series although I prefer the original FMA series.

• @RonnieVS It's unknown, hence why it's highly debated. I believe he's alive, and that he was the guy pulling the cart that C2 was riding on at the very end.

• Ah, I forgot fullmetal, awesome series.

What Girls Said 7

• Fairy Tail

• Umm this a hard one, Hunter x Hunter is amazing (still on the Ant Arch though)... Attack on Titan is awesome... I love Kuroko no Basket... And FairyTail... Also One Punch Man... And lastly Akame ga Kill.

• Top 5:
    1 - Clannad/Clannad After Story
    2 - Sword Art Online
    3 - Shuffle
    4 - Kanon
    5 - Sankarea

• I love Sankarea, it's in my top 5 as well. My favorite romance anime for sure.

• Awesome it's one of those that I could never get tired of watching

• It's a tie between Elfen Lied, Canaan, and Black Butler.

• Fate/Zero, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Death Note and Hunter x Hunter 2011.

• sailor moon the only anime i used to watch...

• Sakamichi no Apollon, Zankyou no terror, and a couple more!

What Guys Said 16

• Have to laugh a little at the ones pretending to be "too adult" . Part of being adult you know, means not being afraid of being childish. (Even though anime I seen are no doubt more for adults)

Which yeah I wanted to watch anime for years, since heard so much good about it, and been curious about it all for quite a while. And finally this year I been able to watch some :)

3 good ones in my opinion
    Death Note
    Attack on Titan
    Fate stay/night

Really liked those

• One Piece... all the way baby.

• I've yet to get into the 100s..

• I could never get into that series or Bleach.

• @EllieLexis513 they all become boring at some point. Bleach is now pointless. they take one power and he gains another... Naruto has the same fucking story line over and over. so does One Piece but at least One Piece is hella funny.

• Noir. Those ladies kicked so much ass, I loved that show.

• I loved Noir but I hated the art. The art ruined it, which sucks because the storyline was so good. If you liked Noir, you'll love Canaan or Madlax.

• And honestly @EllieLexis513, the story is what really brought me into it. Thanks so much for the suggestions! I've been looking for something else that I could get into like Noir but with no luck. I'll definitely check both of these out!

• Mine is assassination classroom. It has the best story out of any anime that I have seen.

• Fairy Tail! Although Death note is the most intriguing anime ever but Fairy tail's out of the box action and strength is awesome! Etherious Natsu Dragneel for life!!

• Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind. The manga is almost 10 times longer and deeper, storywise, but the anime is still very good. Classic Miyazaki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY5IxT0stwM

• Of the original 36 English comic issues from the 80s and early 90s (done by Miyazaki himself), the movie only covers the first 4.

• Samurai Champloo and Vision of Escaflowne.

• I don't have a favorite, but:
    BERSERK
    TRIGUN
    KENSHIN
    FLCL
    COWBOY BEBOP
    BLEACH
    NARUTO
    SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
    SWORD OF THE STRANGER
    to name few, though I'm sure I missed a ton too.

• Of all time its impossible to say for sure, but just shooting from the top of my head, one that will have me feeling forever.. Clannad.

• Hellsing Ultimate, I love how everyone in that show is certifiably insane

• Take a guess Lol

• I never really did watch anime but I do have two favourites which is Naruto and Dragon Ball Z

• Fuck anime, the otaku are such fucking jerks and the plots suck.

Anime is basically catering to the teenagers, I am a grown man.

• "I am a grown man"

*Looks at profile picture*

Hahahaha, right.

• @bilove No thanks, not interested. I prefer Star Trek, The Crow, and the Matrix anthology over that stuff.

• so you say.

• ConsultantIsBack - hands down

• Top 5 in random order:

Monster
    Clannad/Clannad After Story
    Rose of Versailles
    Kochikame
    Oregairu

• I dislike all anime. Because I am an adult.

• I like some anime because I am an adult.

• I got people mad at me, on the internet! I'm not even going to read their rants!

• There is anime for all ages. There are really some deep ones, and really almost all anime have a message or a moral to them much like how a book would. Not all anime is for everyone but there is certainly a hundred shows that even a non anime person would enjoy.