When good looks does not take you anywhere?

I heard so many things that having good looks is an an advantage for many things in life, like meeting guys or girls, get job, etc. For me that is a total lie. A person having good looks does not mean unfortunately success in many fields. In fact the less attractive people could even win over good looking people.
For example a very beautiful woman or a man not necessarily will have many men/women following them that is not true, in fact they could be the unluckiest people out there even in the romantic department.

Having good looks is a double edge sword for the ones who have good looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta have a great personality too, you can't live off your looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like someone called you beautiful at some point so you decided you must be in the elite good looking model level of looks who DO get places in life, but because you aren't, and you aren't just having people wait on you, then obviously it's all a lie.
    Good looking people have it easier, it's not impossible for the unattractive, but it is harder, that's proven.

• Not necessary good looking people have it easier. I heard several expeirence from ladies who are unlucky in many fields.

What Guys Said 1

• There is pluses & minuses for being good looking & vice versa with being not good looking.

What Girls Said 2

• Good looks tend to help a lot actually...

• Um.. okay?