What annoys you the most?

It can be something little or really big, for me it would have to be when you go out and remember that you forgot something important like your phone or Jagkommando for a 'stroll in the park' and it's too late to go back and get it and you just continue as if nothing happened but that one little thing you've forgotten ends up ruining your whole day because a lot of important things happen with it like receiving and anonymous bomb threat or getting shanked and not being able to kill that person because you've forgotten your Jagkommando. #relatable

Most Helpful Girl

• When people don't know how to search for/learn something by themselves and always ask people like they have absolutely no common sense whatsoever lol

Most Helpful Guy

• When you realize you didn't bring you're headphones when you get to the gym😱😱💔🔥

• lol thankfully my gym has our so-called 'select choices of music' that we blast on the speakers

• Wow we need one of those XD all they play is old people music 😂 it's the gym not a geezer party XD

What Girls Said 6

• When someone scratches a piece of paper XD I find it really annoying... or when my brother gives me a dirty dish after I finished washing dishes 😂

• Anons, Anons annoy me

• I agree with you anon is so fvcking annoying every time I see an opinion as anonymous...*makes me want to throw bananas at them* 😂😂

• @Naughtygirlishere Bhahahahah Bananas!! and unleash the monkeys!!! :P

• Lately, it's been my roommate chewing like a cow while eating.

• When someone tries to sugarcoat me with shit I can definitely see through...

• 😶😶.. what annoys me the most u ask? 😑.. ALL the guys on GAG duh!!! 😒..

• When i can't walk straight. It annoys me af. i hate crowds. I ffind it suffocating and annoying

• really? I've never understood why this is, I honestly don't mind crowds unless they're slowing me down or blocking me from important stuff

• that's what im talking about. I can't walk straight because they're slowing me down or blocking me. and it happens in the middle of a crowd

• OHH yeah I get what you mean, true that really does bug me

What Guys Said 2

• I'm really annoyed with this trash culture I'm growing up in. Everything is just trash. The people (especially young people), the music, the movies and the technology (social media) etc. I'm just sick of all of it.

• Fat chicks trying to swipe me right on tinder lmao