0|0
5|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh, I am happy to go at any time.

Preferred death = One sheet of sleeping pills + one final surf coast swim

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 60! Not more! I do prefer to die out in the valleys of Tibet!

0|1
    0|0
    • Why in that place specifically?

• Show All
    • I personally would like the valleis but to die with a car accident there isn't pleasing for me lol

• A death as in the movie "into the wild" would be best!

What Girls Said 4

• old as possible as long as i'm not suffering

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the Lord can give me, to much things to do in this world! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 17? Don't know how I'd prefer to die though but, some kind of accident perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to die. I want to make it to the rapture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Doesn't matter. I will be happy to live up to 100 years, and I won't have regrets if I die the next minute.

0|1
    0|0
  • no girl ever loves me, i wish i died at age 20, how id die, id have to be painless and without warning and out like a light bulb, because i fear the process of death.
    but in order for me to live longer id have to be loved by a girl, have sex to save me etc. kinda like the vulcans on star trek, mate every 7 years or they die etc

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference for either. Maybe two years ago I wouldn't want to hit 30 and would prefer to die via suffocation but meh.

0|1
    0|0
  • To a 100 at least and die in my sleep, I have to many things to see and do

0|1
    0|0
  • Long enough to fulfill my life dreams and in my sleep.

0|2
    0|0
  • 150 years

0|1
    0|0
  • If I live long enough to be a great grandfather, then I want to live long enough for those kids to remember me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I would have died a few years ago. And I prefer to die in battle so I will end up in Valhalla.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100 years. I just like the number.

hell. If I dying age is higher than 90% of what people died in that decade. I'm even happier with it. Strong mind + strong body= more years of living = I actually did better than those people who gain x200 more money than I did but did die at 60.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm healthy (which nobody can guarantee), I wanna live to a really old age. However, if I'm going to be in pain, suffering, and going in and out of doctors offices, then I'd rather just die.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100. Surprised I made it this far. Hooray for me. I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep, or go out in a blaze of glory, riding my harley off a cliff in excess of 100mph

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking 80. 90 if I could still be independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99 years and 364 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • After I get my work done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no more than 50. By then I would have climbed as high as I probably could on the corporate ladder and I'd have nothing else to live for. Preferably I would die in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter how long you live or what you experience. Once you die you don't remember anything and it's like you were never even born.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinite
    Killed briefly by the universe destroying itself then creating a new one around me rejuvenated new form.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to grow old, that's for sure. Maybe another 5 or 10 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think that would change and you would want to live for more?

• I have a small penis, so no. My life is too lonely. I just want to find someone to love who loves me, and it won't happen.

• As long as possible. 100+
    And a natural cause

0|1
    0|0