Anybody see the new Independence day?

how was it? is it worth the twenty bucks to go watch it?

http://www.warof1996.com/

this gives the back story of whats been going on in the ID4 universe.
It was fun. not as good as the original but fun. I would wait till its on redbox or something.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg, when did it come out? I WANT TO WATCH IT.
    How long do movies play in a movie theatre for?

• it came out yesterday. also it just depends how good a movie is doing. id say a good movie can be found in theaters for I don't know 3-4 months. i have a cheapo movie theater in town that plays old movies and they play movies from six months ago.

• I hope it is worth the money. I LOVED the first Independence Day movie and I will be super pissed if it isn't good.

What Guys Said 2

• Haven't yet seen it. I do want to see it but I dunno if it's worth going to the cinema for it or if I should just wait to download it.

• first showing is in three hours. i might go see it but the reviews are terrible online.

• Then I'm just gonna download instead.

• $20 ? Where are you from Manhattan? It's probably good but I'll just go on Tuesday for $7 on Long Island , lol. The first one was good so I'll check it out

• man i can take a thirty minute drive out of the city to my home town and it would cost about 7 bucks but then id waste and hour and gas and car depreciation so i think its just worth it to see it in the city. believe me i was shocked to find out how much movies cost here.

• Yeah in your case it wouldn't be worth it but I already live in the suburbs and the movie theatre is a mile away so unless I want to see an IMAX movie I'll never pay that😊