How hypocritically true is this pic?

How hypocritically true is this pic?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Terrorism has been around since humans have been on this earth.

3|2
    0|0
  • terrorism has been around since man kind walked this earth. I do think the romans took the cake though. they where an empire of terrorism.

0|0
    0|0
  • euuuuu wtf, my poor eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Standing around watching for entertainment. Even couple on a date. What sick disgusting people.

0|0
    0|0
  • THANK YOU!

i dont feel bad for them tbh...

1|1
    0|0
    • You don't feel bad for who?

• Show All
    • I agree that what many Americans have historically done has been shitty, but that doesn't mean that terrorist attacks upon America are OK.

• im just saying i dont necessarily feel bad for them at all...

and its not just the past where america has messed up and ruined lives/nations... still doing it till today while claiming to be some peace ambassador on earth

What Guys Said 12

• Definition of terrorism according to the Oxford Dictionary:
    "The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."
    The important word here is probably "unlawful". De jure, lynchings of African Americans have never been legal in the US. However, de facto they were legal (they were being tolerated). I guess that comes relatively close to the actions of the Taliban or ISIS in the middle east. So yes, there's certainly quite a lot of sad truth in this picture.

0|2
    0|0
  • No true American would do that.

http://i.imgur.com/s9y1aVm.png

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah Terrorism and acts equal to and greater to terrorist attacks have happened in the middle east, Britain and Britain controlled territories, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Poland among other nations etc long before ISIS or 911, terrorism has existed most countries around the world long before either of those events, so what's your point? besides again singling out America among a world of nations with just as bad if not worse issues.

How about your own country? which has been suffering through terrorist attacks since 1969 and not by foreign terrorists but by it's own people, assassinations, bombings, shootings, killings etc, there was one just a few months ago, and a car bombing not long before that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an idiotic picture. Much worse things happened even before America was America.

1|1
    0|0
    • The fact that worse things happened before doesn't make this picture idiotic.

• Show All
    • Wow,,,,, you cannot figure that out yourself?

• I'm just asking to see what you think about it.
      Your attitude is way too childish for a 44 y/o dude.

• You have to wonder what the back story is. We're told lynchings were random and for terrorism basically... Today we have things like the Knoxville horror, or beat whitey night at state fairs, and it doesn't make the news.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tragically all too true. Notice the guy in the forefront with the small mustache. He looks like Hitler to me. I wish his wasn't part of our past. Sadly, it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • terrorism started with the terror campaigns executed by the SS of the Nazi party. this is simply psychological warfare, it is as old as warfare itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of truth to that pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, put a shirt on

0|0
    0|0
  • People care about tens of victims
    And don't care about millions
    TV is bad education

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand how it's "hypocritical" Americans are well aware of domestic terrorism. Ever heard of Timothy McViegh?

0|0
    0|0
  • ok so this makes islamic terrorism ok?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it just shows that Muslims share in terror is neglected compared to others

• Show All
    • i see why muslims are so far behind the rest of the world. i specifically told you why you are are wrong and all you can say is "anti muslim" source. Honestly i give up and want to wish you the best of luck because you are in much more danger from muslims that anyone else combined but you are to blind to see it.

Good luck

• Of course
      NUMBERS lol
      Good luck