What do you try NOT to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I try not to takes things personally.

I know we are all here for a limited amount of time, and taking things personally (personal interactions, work issues, financial issues or whatever) and worrying really is a waste of time. No one makes it out of life alive.

I'm not as successful at it as I would like to be.

What Girls Said 20

• I try not to push my boyfriend too much. If he doesn't want to try something new, I know I can be pushy, so, I try to back off.

And I try not to eat ramen noodles (no matter how many veggies and spices are added-it's still just trash for the body... or so everyone says) and I try to make rice or pasta instead.

• Yeah, I hate ramen noodles. Yuck. Lol.

• Yea, the flavor packet is hypertension in a hand basket, but the noodles :'3 so cheap... but such trash. Why are cheap things bad for you XD

• Keep making the Same Mistakes Twice from Being so Nice.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Hurt my SO (intentionally).
    Because I love and respect him and would not want for him to go through pain that I intentionally caused.
    I am a sap and in a romantic mood - sorry :P

• Have resting bitch face, though I'm currently failing at it miserably.

Be single for all of eternity but also not come off as desperate while simultaneously attempt to be approachable lol

• Lol, RBF is actually a physiological trait.
      www.noldusconsulting.com/.../throwing-shade-science-resting-bitch-face

It's not all bad, though. Definitely easier to be taken seriously than if yr face is the opposite.

• @redeyemindtricks I'm sure all that's true, still doesn't change the fact that men are turned off from it.

• Not all of them.

When I met my husband, I remember he told me how much he was turned off by "prissy" or "mousy" women who "walked around looking like they were apologizing for their own existence".
      <3
      (I met him between 16 and 17 years ago, so, this was way before "resting bitch face" was a term in common parlance.)

I mean... hahah I have terminal rbf, and it's never really been a problem for me. It's funny, because in actual reality I am closer to a perma-smiley extrovert, but, I just don't look like one when you first see me.

• Try not to be so nice about not blocking some people. Need to not say anything and block the second they say anything dumb and annoying.

• Nah, keep doing what you're doing. Don't give in like that. I never do. When you block for those reasons you just wind up looking worse than they do.

• Good job *high five*

• *high fives back*

• I try not to be mean to others.

• Be a hypocrite.

• I am trying not to be on GAG while I am writing thesis. Which I am doing right now xD I fail.

• Not to care about what other people say, but it gets me every time :(

• Fall in love. I'm finally being successful at not doing that.

• Catch the feels

• I try NOT to TAKE any 💩💩 from anyone on this site 😛 lol

• I try to not speak super fast or compare myself to other people on social media

• I also try not to be a dick to people

• judge people, hate people, gossip and worry :D

• I try not to be rude to assholes.

• Fart and burp in public

• I try not to be a bitch.

• Hurt myself or other people?

• I try not to be a dick to people

• You're a female, you can't use dick. Lol. You mean you can't be a cunt, lol.

• Lol right😆 I try to be nice to people and not culnt

What Guys Said 17