What is the point in life why are we here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer: Because our parents "COULD" bring us into existence and "WANTED TO" bring us into existence in the first place.

Here we go again, with another BIG Existential Question and possibly deep thinker.

But from my very own perspective: There are NO points or meanings to our existence and lives EXCEPT that which WE choose and decide to accept for ourselves.

If you want to follow an, or any organized religion's beliefs or some sort of spiritual path or beliefs to help you cope with these questions and emptiness or unhappiness and if that brings you comfort, then go for it, but I know that not everyone could or would accept them. Such as people that are frustrated with the whole problem of evil and suffering and pain and injustices that are constantly in this world.

Others, such as myself had realized that our time here in this world is Only temporary, but we just try to make the most of it with whatever time we have left here since it could be shorter than we thought and would expect it to be. Since we can only be certain that we only live once, we might as well do the best that we absolutely could to make it a good one for ourselves and enjoy whatever that there is available in life. Whether something delicious to eat or drink, something funny or fun, or interesting to watch, see, listen to or read. Or something to do or play such as various activities or games, or interacting with someone else and try our best to make friends and establish friendships or relationships with other people.

Or to go somewhere we haven't been before and would like to go to and explore and see what it's like there, such as having an adventure and traveling.

Just do what you can to curb boredom, despite things get boring and empty over time if you begin to lose interest in things and isn't very happy about many things. We can't do those things once our time is up, so we better get into action and DO THEM NOW WHILE WE STILL CAN!

It's really what ever you choose and decide it to be.

We're really only here because of our parents decisions that they chose to bring us into existence. More often than not I think the underlying reasons are that they want someone to be able to look out for them and take care of them when they become old and can't take care of themselves anymore. Other than that to pass on something they hold onto such as family traditions or property, etc. pass down generation after generation, they want someone able to inherit what they valued most.

• Well. This is basically what I was going to type. So, this. /MHO

• Err. Okay. Yeah.

• Thanks for MHO @soulbabe!

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally Id say there isn't one but after a lot of thought I wonder if maybe we are here to live a happy life but because of war, injustice, drama and every other negative thing, thoughts and actions excist we simply cannot be happy. Some people believe in reincarnation for exampl. Maybe we come back to try again to be better people and to be happy. Think of all the grumpy people you have ever dealt with. Maybe in their next life they will be different. I think its an endless cycle that can't be broken.

What Guys Said 15

• There is no point. Life is ultimate meaningless. The reason why your here is because your dad fucked your mom and out you came 9 months after. It's up to us what meaning you choose for yourselves. For me, it's to treat life a game and enjoy it. Work where I want, eat what I want, fuck who I want. Just do everything I want to do. What about you?

• To make the world better for the next generation.

• There really isn't a point. Well, there is... But trying to understand is like trying to see everything in the world all at once to see where you fit in it.

Ultimately we are here to live, and experience.

So live, and experience as much as you can.

• We're here to serve God. Hopefully, we get judged favorably and end up receiving everlasting life. That's what I'm striving for

• Solid Snake: Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future.
    Raiden: Believe in what?
    Solid Snake: That's your problem.

-Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

• There isn't one. Just have fun with it while it lasts.

• life is a test, if we pass it then we can go to heaven, this is my point of view

• To take care of each other

• to reproduce, so you better start training.

• We are an experiment created by outer space dwellers to see our developement over time

• Maybe we're all living in a Sims universe and people are controlling us or in a matrix universe

• Our point is to belive and worship God and doing good work and staying away from bad ones.

• This question might have to be answered by God. He's the only one that truly knows.

• Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

Come watch TV.

• There's no point. You just live and then die.

What Girls Said 6

• There is no one answer to this.
    The point to life depends on who you are.

It could be for the emotions.
    The experiences.
    The love and hate.
    It could be for writing.
    To see the beauty in life.
    To leave behind a legacy.
    To make an impact.
    To create art (of any kind).

It depends on who YOU are, there's no one true answer to this, unless you want the scientific one.

• I don't know why we are here. That's something we might never find out.

But I do know that we must enjoy life, because we never know when it will come to an end.

• 0|1
    • I love this video, can never get tired of watching it.

• @Battooot Alright, you too. -.-;

• Why... because we had no choice.
    My point in life... is to experience as much as I can until I don't want anymore.

• It's a mystery. Depending on your religion, a lot of people have different beliefs. Some say we were just a accident created by the Big Bang. Others belief we are put here on a test from God. A lot of us don't know.

• You determine that for yourself