0% (0)12% (3)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Interesting results so far
Anyone?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to be impartial and judge people based on their actions, but I do tend to generalize a lot. I'm usually harder on other men than I am on women.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• I figure since I'm a man, I don't really know what it's like being a woman, nor do I know what they have to go through in their lives (at least not on a personal level). I do know what men have to go through, and if a man fails to gain my respect, he's doing something wrong.

For example, dudes that are insecure, superficial, basic as fuck, etc. don't get my respect because I managed to not be like that so they have no excuse. With a woman, maybe I think she's being a bitch but then again I don't know how hard it is to not be a bitch so it takes me longer to write her off.

What Guys Said 7

• Equally as I respect women.
    I don't give respect based on your genitals, but based on who you are as an individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • frankly speaking no one will respect men as much as they respect women... bcoz they wanna impress women all the time...
    u can also see men verbally fighting with men in the opinions... but have u ever seen a men fighting with women in the comments... i know many would lie about this

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i do regularly see men arguing with women in the comments haha

• hmmm... really ! even though they want to oppose women, they go anonymous :P... bcoz they dont dare to fight with women :P :D lol ;)

• Equally as women

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that I respect men more than I do women, I just know better what to expect from men.

0|0
    0|0
  • equally as little as I respect women. I don't really respect anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with F.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they've earned my respect. Respect is earned, not given. That's true for either gender

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• lmao I'm waiting for all blue anons to vote A

0|0
    0|0