What's the point of life if you're just gonna die and it'll be like you were never even born?

Life sucks. Like, whats the point of doing anything fun? You do it, and before you know it its just a memory and its gone. Every experience you have just ends up being a memory. We spend our whole lives working hard in school and careers for what? To realize that we are dying, that time is going by fast and we'll be dead soon and not remember anything? You won't remember your family or friends, your fun experiences, any of your accomplishments, etc... In fact, in 200 years no one will know you ever even existed. It's like you were never even born. And to know that even though we may give our kids a good life that they'll have to experience the same pain of realizing our lives are just memories? As we experience moments, you realize that the moment you just experienced is gone and the enjoyment from it is gone and you got nothing from it. Everything we build is just going to be dust some day anyways, so why build it? It's nice to believe that you'll go to heaven Or whatever but I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen. Once you're dead that's it. Life is cruel. Whats the point?

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you sure that everything ends once you are dead?

• I'm pretty sure

• Das it mane

• ? Translation pls...

Most Helpful Guy

• THis is actually something I think a lot about. And really, that's the hidden value in it.

Life will not have meaning, unless you yourself give it some meaning. You know you have a limited amount of time, go out and give yourself the greatest gift of the experiences of living it.

Or, you can just sit in your room waiting for the inevitable.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I know I say the same thing.

• I don't believe life is a mess, but life suck
    The world structure is not a mess,

• That's how I'm feeling right now, to be honest.