I don't like Hillary and I have my reasons, but what are your reasons as to why you won't vote Hillary?

you may education those who want to vote for her and they may not vote this crooked woman

Most Helpful Guy

• She's evil personified and a hateful shrew. She has pulled so much shady shit and gotten away with it. One day that bird will come home to roost. Then what? I say prison. She'd look darling in a orange prison jump suit.

What Guys Said 5

• If I was old enough to vote, I wouldn't vote tbh

• Benghazi
    She's no more qualified than Trump

• She's a corporate shill plain and simple

• Bexause Trump 2k16 baby! Build that walll! Build it high build it wide!

Besides Hillary looks loke trumps grandmomlmao

• I can't see someone who doesn't care about national security being the president.

• i know she should be in jealous for sharing info on the drones

What Girls Said 3

• She's evil, a liar, and will get us all killed.

• I won't vote for Hillary because of the email scandal. She could possibly go to jail for what she did. It doesn't matter if she was a Democrat, Republican, or Independent, I wouldn't vote for her for that reason. I want someone at least honest in office.

• i don't understand how people support her... she's a liar who should go to jail for espionage, treason, and bribery etc