Which jacket do I buy?

there's this metal event and the guys and i are going, they will all be going in their metal clothes and i dont really know what jacket to buy to complete my outfit. which one is better?

http://www.large.nl/art_284360/

http://www.large.nl/art_130109/

• buy the leather one
  • buy the non leather one
  • this type of jacket is stupid
also give opinions please.
so i bought the leather jacket people.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think either of them look good. I probably wouldn't wear either or like either at a metal gig :P I guess of the two, the non-leather one is the best.

• what would you wear to a metal gig?

• I think that jean jackets with band patches on them are seen at all metal gigs everywhere and they're super common. I do think that having completely unnecessary zippers on a jacket is pretty pretentious, it's like it's trying too hard to be punk and fit in when it's not really even suiting the genre. If you like it, then you should get it - the metal approach to this is obviously to do what you want, get what you like and enjoy wearing it no matter what anyone thinks, right? :)

• yeah i guess

• It's not that I like the leather one more simply because it's leather, but I do feel like it looks better than the fit of the non leather jacket.
    Also, guy in non leather has really good nails :) hha

• I don't really like the model of this jacket so both not. The little pocket in the middle looks a bit odd. I like something like this more
    cdn.def-shop.com/.../177735_0.jpg

• Buy the leather one.

• I love the leather one since I myself own a leather jacket, so go with that. Also its up to you and your style. You look like a leather type guy.

• Buy the non leather one, it looks so good. Black leather jacket is great, it's a classic, but the non leather one is... 'different'.

• Leather one is good for such event.

• Nothing lasts like leather.

• Leather always look good for a rock/metal style!🤘🏼

• Both of them look a little too feminine

What Guys Said 3

• Been to many of these types of things. Get the second one. If you wear it until it's ready to fall apart, then you'll look like you belong.

• By the non leather one. It looks more decent.

• Go leather bro 👍 also take me with you😂