Girls, Do you like guys who are skinny/average, or built/muscular?

Im not skinny I've got a swimmers build so Im not Built aswell. But what do you like?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer skinny/ average guys. I'm not a fan of muscles.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I'd prefer skinny/average to muscular.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like skinny. I have never had a muscular boyfriend, and they repel me somehow. I want as skinny as William Beckett from the Academy is... if possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to several different body types

1|2
    0|0
  • Average/ tall and skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall skinny guys with long legs are cool. But so are built guys with long legs. I consider 5ft9 plus to be tall by the way. If I had both, I'd go for the one with a six pack or the better stomach

1|1
    0|0
  • built and muscular but it doesn't have to be over the top. even if he isn't that muscular, i like a guy who is generally 'wide'. I don't know if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super attracted to skinny guys though I still like looking at a decently muscular body from time to time

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely prefer some definition but as long as he's not super skinny or overweight I wouldn't bother as much as long as he had a handsome face and hey, I would take him climbing with me and the 'built body' would be there in no time :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular & athletic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually skinny or slightly toned

0|1
    0|0
  • I like lean guys or skinnier guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like chubby built guys (I have an odd preference compared to most girls). But a guy with broad shoulders or just being wide in general is attractive to me dunno why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny all the way

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • average or muscular?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like think of average as ryan reynolds, and built as arnold schwarzzneggar in his prim youth :/ I don't know

• I like many different types. Overall I can find almost anyone attractive until they do something that is a huge turn of and then the attraction seems to go away. For ex: make fun of another person. I hate bullies.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like everytype, as long as they're not too fat, or too skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a body in between average and built. I don't like a guy who has no muscle whatsoever, but I also don't like when they have too much muscle and show off. just having muscles is good, just don't over do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Built, chubby is better than skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who are proportionate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Slim with muscles.

0|1
    0|0
  • built