Is 25 too old to enjoy and be excited about going to an amusement park. My mother tells me i'm too old to go to amusement park with my friends?

I wanted to go to Kennywood in Pittsburgh with a few of my friends. My mother would need to drive because she won't let me drive because she is worried about the traffic and thinks I can't handle it. She says i'm too old anyway to be excited to go to an amusement park. I live with her by the way because I don't have a job with my college degree yet.
Personality I am mad because My mother does my brother favors by watching his daughter for a week because he goes on vacation to the Dominican Republic but she won't drive me over to Kennywood. Personally I just want to enjoy myself at some point because all I seem to do is work. I'm mad because me and my family never went on vacation or did anything fun because neither of my parents were ever interested. Now when I want to do something fun they say i'm too old for it. I hope I can live my life to the fullest and have some enjoyment in my life by traveling and doing fun things, unlike my life so far. Am I too old for that.
Do you agree with her? if you are 25 or older do you feel you are too old to enjoy an amusement park? What is your opinion.

• 25 is not too old to enjoy an amusement park.
  • 25 is too for to still be enjoying amusement park.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nonsense, your never too old to have fun at an amusement park. . . well maybe you are for sitting in the tea cups. Lol. It doesn't look good. I think the only way an adult could get away with that would be to go on that ride with their child. Its normally toddlers I see in the teacups or ladybirds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mother is projecting her feelings onto you. Don't let anyone tell you that you are too old for something. It's been a while, but I was at an amusement park when I was way older than 25 and I had a great time.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not too old at all! Have a great time!

• Not! I'm almost 30 and still get jazzed about the fair.

• Hun me (23) my boyfriend (27) and his brother (24) went just a fortnight ago. Go have fun!

• Thanks for your comment.

• :) your welcome. Hope you do go. As far as your mum goes, it's your decision. You can drive just she won't be happy about it

• Since when is an amusement park a kids thing? :s You Mum's weird

• I'm taking my guy to an amusement park soon. He is 33 and I'm 28. He feels old and haven't been to one since more than 10 years which I find ridiculous. Both of you are missing tons of fun!!!
    Go and enjoy yourself

• You're never too old!!

What Guys Said 14

• NEVER TOO OLD!

Fuck what anyone else tells you otherwise! Be like, Really, You serious? Or give them that look when they tell you that you're too old to enjoy and be excited about going to somewhere that is fun such as an amusement park.

• PFFT, you enjoy life the way you want too! I could be 100 years old and I'd still love an amusement park. just because you "grow up" doesn't mean you can't still have fun.

• haha, my friend is 49. HIm and his girlfriend go to a park like six flags like every other day. They have seasonal passes and doesn't hurt his gfs house is right next to the park.

There is no age limit to enjoy fun. That's like saying adults can't enjoy candy cause its for kids.

• Hell no!
    I live within a one-hour drive of four theme parks on the Gold Coast, Australia.
    They are: Warner Bros. Movie World; Dreamworld; Seaworld; and Wet 'n Wild.
    I enjoy visits to all except Wet n' Wild.

• Your never to old to relax, kick back and have some good ole fun.

• Do what you want to dude.

• I'm 37 and I still get excited about going on roller coasters.

• tell your mom to stick to her bingo club.

• lol fuck your mom life is too short to deny the pleasure of an amusement park.

• Your mother is a crazy person! I'm 20 and I still enjoy movie cartoons!

• Your mother became a close minded walking dead. I think it is very normal for everyone.

• Ridiculous. Enjoy yourself.

• I still get scared with the rides lol. 20 here

• Why place a limit on how much fun you can or should have due to age? it makes no sense. If something is fun, enjoy it. Other people who try to place restrictions on what you should do or make you feel bad need to go and have some more fun.